Blue lake 2011

danfiveten

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

would like to go but its not gonna happen im just not up for a 4 hour drive right now cant afford it at 80 bucks in fuel round trip

Dude, you're hilarious! The show could be across the street from your house and you'd still have an "I totally would but I'm broke" post :rolleyes: . Just make it happen.

• Like 3

so wait, i pay 5 to get in, but dont have to pay the 15 to register for the show, but can still park with everyone else?

That is correct, you can park with everyone else. We dont split people up just because they are or arnt registerd. A car show is for people to look at cars, not segragate who can pay and who cant or wont. It makes it so people have to look at ALL the cars, instead of just the nice shiney ones that registerd. We also offer ways to get food where you dont have to register your car to be shown. And like i said, you can bring stuff to sell, but we cant ASK for you guys to, its against park regulations on that. Please if you do, dont put up giant tents with your company name, we dont need attention being drawn to you from the park lol. But we do like to see it :). Look forward to seeing you all there, we also have a new raffle ticket system we are introducing giving you guy's bonus tickets when you buy a certain amount. You guys will see at the show though. We hope to have another great year, and cant wait to see you all out there. Not to long till we hit 30 years for the show :)

No lil metal plates or anything. We try to keep registering cheap, if we bought magnets, lil plates, stuff like that we would have to raise our registration prices, which people dont want. Also we have a new raffle ticket system.

For every 5 raffle tickets you buy, you get 1 ticket free. So every 10 you get 2 free.

I will be leaving Tacoma at about 7:30, gonna stop for breakfast at the Rib Eye in Chehalis, will leave Krispy Kreme at 7:30, anyone else want to caravan down from there?

well looks like im not joining....i gotta work from 7am to 530pm......but ill be passing thru tacoma/fife/auburn around 640ish. maybe we will cross paths.

I have not heard of anything yet, but Wilsonville Sonic works pretty well.

Show starts at 10am, so lets start a group leaving sonic at 9:00. :D

For those coming from Mcminnville, Dundee, Newberg. Stretch and I are meeting at Lumpy's at 8:00, then heading to Wilsonville Sonic. Feel free to join us.

Most you guys are Headed there now. Not going to make it. Just wish I had a better economical car. My work van would of cost me around 175 dollars to go. Just can't spend that kind of cash right now.

Hope everybody has/had fun.

Larry