Blue lake 2011

danfiveten

Well started out going this morning...got just about to Federal Way....Boom bang, crash...Lost my drive line...So that put an end to my venture to Blue Lake this day...So after a $350 tow bill got the beast home....That was fun....Guess just wasnt in the cards today. So all enjoy, and maybe next time....Now I get to go fix drive line!!! Hey!!!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I won a 350z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol, hotwheel. Oiks coming soon, well a few anyway. that was fun. The kids pooped out on me a bit though. I'll be there again next year. :) I can't open my phone oiks till the kids are out of the room, or my sons friend will need therapyunsure.gif

• Like 1

This was a great show, and thank you for all coming out. Final counts had put us at 170-190 cars. A few people had different numbers but it makes me feel good to see hoe many of you came out there (for those of you that call us a "small" show?) Its also nice to see more people registering their vehicles, even though there were a few that should of been registered that would of wiped the floor with the others. But as my dad said to you all, THANK YOU ALL, its you who make the show, and next year will be our 28th year. Also it seems alot of you liked the raffle ticket idea this year, the buy 5 get one free. Was nice to see people gettign into the raffle.

I hate when i win back the dicast cars since i donate alot of them to the club, i had a lil boy thats a friend of mines son (lynchfourtwenty) go aww i really wanted to win that skyline, so i threw it at him and went here kid lol, thats the biggest smile ive seen a lil boy make ever lol. So once again everyone, thank you, from my dad and me, this was a great year and hopefully there are many more to come.

I liked how the 1200's and the Roadsters were grouped together..... Have you guys ever tried to keep models separate.?

I came last year without a car and it had been since the 90's that I showed up.....:(

Also ideas for Door prizes....Pick-n-pull gift certificates. :P