well ill be damned.......

Skib

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can sleep in my goon. I'll run an extension cord out so you have X Baux, flat screen and heat. My neighbor lets his little bitches out to crap on my lawn so he shouldn't mind you using his. :poop:

Awwww what a buzzz killer. And at Christmas too...... Be of good cheer skib. You are loved and appreciated more than you know by the people you have touched. Change, like speed bumps, are a fact of life and this is just another thread in life's tapestry, you'll get by I know.

Get drunk with friends and howl at the moon. FTMFW FTMFW FTMFW!!! .... and spit into the fucking wind.

I know its far away, but if you happen to relocate in cali, you've got a couch and some tool storage in socal.

Dont' do anything drastic. it sucks to have to 'fire sale' everything, but do what you can to make it all work.

Same as Ben. I have an extra room upstairs. And plenty of space at my shop for you to store all your shit. Hell you can live in my shop for that matter. There is a micro brew house that you can walk to.

Ouch sorry Skib :( I say we set up a fund to help pay for bills. When you post up a FS thread I'll get as much junk as I can to help

lol thanks man, im not to worried about shit.

take it in stride one day at a time.

the plan is just to sell off all my big shit I cant lug around and then where Im gonna move and find some work.

the GF has been talking about moving to san luis obispo to work at a tattoo shop down there and she has a managers spot open to her in spring at a shop in Newport

gettin to be close enough to see Bob's shop dosent sound to shabby either hahaha (most of us would have a hay-day gettin to visit it :lol: )

who knows, im still workin out a plan. right now I still got some cash and a couch so Im alright for the time being :P

This may sound bad but I think that you should go on tour not being sarcastic you are always helping people on here...Do it in person I am sure that there is lots of us that would pay you to help us out, go from member to member and we all have couches you can stay on ..lol but you should give it some serious thought! I am not kidding, I think you can do it..what are your thoughts? On a separate note don't make fun of dyslexia...lol

• Like 2

This may sound bad but I think that you should go on tour not being sarcastic you are always helping people on here...Do it in person I am sure that there is lots of us that would pay you to help us out, go from member to member and we all have couches you can stay on ..lol but you should give it some serious thought! I am not kidding, I think you can do it..what are your thoughts? On a separate note don't make fun of dyslexia...lol

Yeah! If you ever get to Indiana I could use some help on my 620! :w00t: