is it too soon to talk Canby 2008?

BEEBANI

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just worked out all the issues surrounding father's day for me (either I'll be taking my dad with me or he'll be getting a very nice phone-call from canby) So I'll be driving the 710 from olympia, wish I could bring the 320 but I don't know if it'll be road ready by then. Anyone from nearby want to caravan it, or if you want to go and don't have a ride I can seat up to three folks, more if you're really small like an oompa loompa... :D

Can't wait, it'll be kermit's first show.

There's usually a group that meets at Ray's (aka Garage Autohero) in Woodinville about 7am-ish on Saturday. We picked up Ice and several others at the truck weigh-in near Federal Way, so that was....what?....13 Dattos with me following in the Chrysler Pig Car. I loved the view from the back. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to driving the 411 this year, especially since there's already another 411 registered. Hoping for another one or two. That may be the most 411's in one place since they were on a dealer's lot. :D

I will make it, I think I'll have the wifey drive my 510 and I'll sport the 521.

can you park with the cars but not enter the show?

If its the same as '06, yeah you can park w/o registering....Saturday anyway. Not sure about Sunday. I don't plan on reg'ing the truck, but I DO plan on parking it with the fleet.

-Brian

• 2 weeks later...

WA guys: About what time do you expect to be crossing into OR? I'm going to try grabbing all the west Portland Dats and meet up you guys along the I5 somewhere.

-Brian

I think all you guys should register in the show, it supports there club and I like looking at ALL the datto's, it doesn't have to be shinny for me to give it the vote. I like having the chance to vote for my buddies cars. Who knows you guys may win too!! I don't know exactly when we are heading down but i will be entering my car no mater what the condition of it is at the time :D

• 2 weeks later...

I hope to have my ECU reflashed and back to me before the end of the month so Fineline and I should be there, I will be no matter if its with a car or not I need a vacation from California :D

Salem huh? Nice, I'll have to keep an eye out for it. While I have both of you guys here, I have some left over parts from Rusty's NL (front suspension, gas tank, etc.) if either of you are interested I could bring it to canby.