is it too soon to talk Canby 2008?

BEEBANI

Well, once again it just didn't work out. I had really wanted to somehow make it this year. I was even just last night looking at prices on flights out of Las Vegas up there. You guys have a great time and I'll be thinking of You!!!! Next Year might happen somehow. Take care!! Mike

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak
Weather report (5-day) shows sun and mid 70's for Saturday and Sunday in Canby Oregon!!! w00t!

Sure hope its right:drool:

Or may have to be hotel datsun:rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol:

thats the 'rule'

:sneaky: dont make an ass off yourself and noone will notice the 40z in the garbage :blink:

Make an ass of myself....naa, maybe make you laugh your ass off but I am a very calm mannered drinker. Besides I prefer whiskey.:w00t: No worries anyway I cant seem to make the wife interested in camping out, crap she refuses to even ride in the 521 so I'm letting here take the 510 too. Sacrifices must be made:lol:

Make an ass of myself....naa, maybe make you laugh your ass off but I am a very calm mannered drinker. Besides I prefer whiskey.:w00t: No worries anyway I cant seem to make the wife interested in camping out, crap she refuses to even ride in the 521 so I'm letting here take the 510 too. Sacrifices must be made:lol:

We just don't want to see anything like this!! :lol::lol:

fat-man.gif :eek:

Well a big thanks to mike , ted and bonnie, and pumpkin [totally spaced your name because I am bad with those] for the help on getting my car to the show on sunday. I almost made it. and then I went home just fine after a jump start.

As of the first day of the show I rolled in with this.

DSC05350.jpg

then I got bored and bought some paint and I rolled in with this on sunday.

DSC05412.jpg

as for why my car stop working in an orderly fashion. the answer lies in two more pictures.

DSC05408.jpg

DSC05407.jpg

I relocated my battery before I painted the car and did it in a hurry. So I also forgot to get it away from the cv axle. and thus my car ran out of juice. and made a bunch of little welds to it.

but its all better now. and I used a red wire so some idiot doesn't ruin something else.

• 1 month later...