is it too soon to talk Canby 2008?

BEEBANI

Guest 510kamikazifreak
Both!

Put that in the glovebox, and clean the rest of your car more often. :D

If you're single, stop by Dennys in Canby. ;)

And you're right about the location. Not listed on the Canby website. My page says it is at the Fairgrounds but it could be confusing having to go to multiple websites to get all that info.

They do have some mighty fine waitresses there.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly, if this weeks weather has been any indicator, I'm worried!

YOU...! we have to drive 10 or so hours and I hope the weather specultor is correct in saying it will be nice for those 3 day that we will be there. just for the record it was 72* and sunny today in the SF bay area :D sorry guys :fu: :lol:

YOU...! we have to drive 10 or so hours and I hope the weather specultor is correct in saying it will be nice for those 3 day that we will be there. just for the record it was 72* and sunny today in the SF bay area :D sorry guys :fu: :lol:

Easy Clayton, today is nice and clear, and I'm sure the heaven's will part for us and give us some nice weather for the show.

Easy Clayton, today is nice and clear, and I'm sure the heaven's will part for us and give us some nice weather for the show.

hahaha... either way I cant wait to get up there :D

Dont worry I'm laughing too cause I only have to drive 1.5 hours:fu::lol:

But I do hope the weather will be good....if anything no rain would be nice.

Oldrice was giving me crap the last two weeks, found the problem while soaking up the rain in my driveway Friday night after work. Electric fuel pump was shutting down and finally did....Fixed now so hopefully no more problems till after canby show.

I am planning to go but I dont know which one to drive.The 521 is a raped ape super bad ass runner but it has 488 gears so I would have to slow the whole caravan down or turn 5k at 80 mph.3 hours of that might blow out another 4 speed.The dime goes good but has some knocking in the block.The 620 runs good and gets killer mpg but looks like shit and I dont really want to show off how ugly it is.Its mainly my "git er done" rig.

I am sure I will figure something out.Either way Doug and I look foreward to being there.Lets set up a meet for ye ole caravan.We will probably be heading down saturday morning.

I would be willing to put a video together to post up here if you guys send me your footage. Be sure to include a music preference (if you would like) for your footage. I will try to accommodate. :D Also include some info or description of the footage so I can try to put it together in some type of order. Personal msgs would be nice too.... :)

I would need the video (Prefer AVI format but any will do) emailed to me at : phlebotomite@gmail.com and I will post up the finished product. :cool:

Admins/Mods....I expect this to be at least 50megs so I don't know if I could attach this to a post or not. I would need to be able to post attachments to do that. :) I could use some help with this part.

I know you have pics taken and posted on various sites but I thought it would be cool to do a video. Also....get footage of the kart racing on Friday and anything at PIR. Footage of the judging/winners/drag racing, etc...and people at the show would be nice too.

Let me know guys...see you on Saturday.

Aaron

when and where is everybody meeting saturday morning to caravan from Seattle?

Damon

Des Moines

i was wondering if there was a caravan too. im going to be leaving from olympia saturday morning and it would be cool to join a caravan. the truck will be on a trailer but would still be cool to join.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Wee,

Only 4 more work days til Canby..

Hmm already done 2 work days (damn overtime,on a Sunday,And longer days this whole week,gee dont they know I have to rest for the red eye run to Canby:blink:)

:lol::lol:

78 degreeeeez for Sunday. Now thats more like it. Saturday is 81 I think, but no rain in sight. I cant make saturday because of a younger ones birthday but will be there sunday to sport the 510 and 521. For those of you with multiple datos, use the force.....let others drive your rig like me.:lol:

Stupid questions.....hows the camping thing work like where to setup, are you locked in and cant drive out at night, cost, fire, beer???

EDIT: The forecast is now 72 for both days. Sun with some clouds to help cool the sun burn.

the camping works like this, you pay at the registration table at the entrance. you find an open spot out by the arena and set up.

no fires, no beer and you are locked in at night. I'll be there camping with

my daughters for the 3rd year running.

Damon