Need woman advice

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Metal-Monkey:

Make a huge deal about it ,,, ,,, ,,, and then you don't have to worry about it anymore............ .. because you'll be single

When you get older,,, ,, make shure to buy one of these:

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=pocket+size+STD+tester&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=8ce9e1c25799f52d

I've been looking for cheap used one

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Metal-Monkey:

Make a huge deal about it ,,, ,,, ,,, and then you don't have to worry about it anymore............ .. because you'll be single

:lol: Good link :blink: :lol:

Metal-Monkey:

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=pocket+size+STD+tester&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=8ce9e1c25799f52d

I dont think thats the thing you would want to buy used it would be like buying a used condom LOL :lol:

the majority of women are fucking crazy

that is all you need to know!!!

if you cant handle that, youll never making to the drinking age!

if its got tits or wheels, its GONNA give you problems!

She was almost perfect.

until she started in on the metal monkey business

Usually all the hot chicks are crazy.

mmmm... redheads :hyper:

Yes and yes.

and yes indy, she has EPIC BOOBS!!!

She was almost perfect.

I'm only giving this advice not to be a dick, but to help out my fellow man..

two key words: WAS, ALMOST (hey...you said it yourself)

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, there are 310,321,193 people in the US and 6,870,721,907 people in the world population

You're only 19...you have the rest of your life to wine, dine and sixty nine women from all walks of life.

Do yourself a huge favor and skip out on the ones giving you drama so early in the "relationship" of 6months.

"When the drama act starts, its time to leave the theater!"

-goki

Hey man...if you need to get your mind off of her, why dont you go look at the two 210's that are on craigslist........Im thinking of heading over to the atl on sat to look at them...you could give me the heads up....

as for the girl....dunno...i hate women and cell phones when combined....glws

jeff

I was actual considering that laugh.gif Maybe I can slip over before you and lower the fuck out of the asking price. lol (we some two-timing mother fuckers on here)

Woman drama is over nao, gonna post in a sec :P

i bet metalmonkey is overwhelmed with the amount of advice he is getting. lol she looks like a keeper, but not with an attitude like that.. and not if shes hanging around with her ex.. that shit pisses me off..

LOL you called it.

Alright.. here's the story I got;

Apparently, she and her dad were talking on her porch when he saw someone drew boobs in the street. She left chalk out(shes was babysitting and they were drawing) and Austin had been walking around, so her dad had her call him over. After a chat, he admitted to it (no big deal right?) After that he asked to borrow her phone to text his friend to see if he could come over. Her dad told her to let him use it which is when the fuckery occurred. By the time she got the phone back, I had already seen it. She went into the outbox and saw it which is when she freaked out. Needless to say, I'm going to beat the brakes off this little shit if I ever see him looking crosseyed at me. He walked the line.

Seriously,,,????

You're taking advice from a bunch of un-employed guys who are posting on Ratsun in the middle of the day?

Rather post here for advice then sit around in my head and end up fucking up! Besides, it brought out the funny in Radio biggrin.gif

I like that idea...I want the 78...my first car was a 78 gx, but ive just about given up waiting for a gx....if you do go, let me know what the deal is...if they are to bad and he aint moving on price, ill save my gas....was also going to go look at the one thats on ebay south of atl

good thing you and the lady worked it out

jeff

OK, first I was at work when I posted this AM. I didn't give advice.

Kids that age are like children... you tell them not to touch something hot, and what's the first thing they do when you turn your back? At twenty they just don't have the experience needed for a long term relationship. They've been dating for what just over 5 years, and what were you dating but immature 14 year olds??? It's just practice for the real thing later in life, there's going to be mistakes made and if you're lucky you survive it, and learn from it, and DON'T DO IT AGAIN!!. Hopefully you don't marry, don't knock her up, don't go crazy and suffer and then become bitter from a bad one. Sounds like there are a few here. Relations come and go, survive them and go on. Of all the millions and millions of chicks out there one or two have to be worth it, right?

The human race is made up of three sexes. There's men, women and there's redheads. Luck is the guy who has one.

"If it has heels or wheels... it's trouble"

OK, first I was at work when I posted this AM. I didn't give advice.

Kids that age are like children... you tell them not to touch something hot, and what's the first thing they do when you turn your back? At twenty they just don't have the experience needed for a long term relationship. They've been dating for what just over 5 years, and what were you dating but immature 14 year olds??? It's just practice for the real thing later in life, there's going to be mistakes made and if you're lucky you survive it, and learn from it, and DON'T DO IT AGAIN!!. Hopefully you don't marry, don't knock her up, don't go crazy and suffer and then become bitter from a bad one. Sounds like there are a few here. Relations come and go, survive them and go on. Of all the millions and millions of chicks out there one or two have to be worth it, right?

The human race is made up of three sexes. There's men, women and there's redheads. Luck is the guy who has one.

"If it has heels or wheels... it's trouble"

lol, if its got tits or tires, itll give you problems. Thats been my signature for a long time.

Guest DatsuNoob

She's young dude, should probably split. Women hardly know what they want even when they are older and think they do. This guy she's texting sounds like a total fag anyway. I'll bet he has a faux-hawk and listens to Justin Bieber. I had to look those abbreviations up cause I was totally clueless. Seemed a little 12 yr old girl text addict to me to have such a grasp on the douchebag (good morning mike) abbrevs. This guy prob has no balls :lol: but you cant be too careful. HAINZ spits the troooooth here, listen to Tom Leykis and/or Ronnie "Chopper" Johns and "Harden the Fuck Up" I lolz :rofl: lorf

p.s. : Best to go backdoor before the break-up. You'll feel alot better about it!