Need woman advice

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL you called it.

Alright.. here's the story I got;

Apparently, she and her dad were talking on her porch when he saw someone drew boobs in the street. She left chalk out(shes was babysitting and they were drawing) and Austin had been walking around, so her dad had her call him over. After a chat, he admitted to it (no big deal right?) After that he asked to borrow her phone to text his friend to see if he could come over. Her dad told her to let him use it which is when the fuckery occurred. By the time she got the phone back, I had already seen it. She went into the outbox and saw it which is when she freaked out. Needless to say, I'm going to beat the brakes off this little shit if I ever see him looking crosseyed at me. He walked the line.

glad to hear things worked i was in a similar situation (not gonna go into) next time he looks at her beat his face in i know in another thread i said think your actions threw but in my opinion when it comes to my girlfriend it doesnt matter someone is gonna end up bloody if they mess with her seriously if i were you i would pull him aside for a "talk"

Lovers3-1.giftrainwreck2-1.jpg

this made me laugh so fucking hard i started hacking up a lung

She's young dude, should probably split. Women hardly know what they want even when they are older and think they do. This guy she's texting sounds like a total fag anyway. I'll bet he has a faux-hawk and listens to Justin Bieber. I had to look those abbreviations up cause I was totally clueless. Seemed a little 12 yr old girl text addict to me to have such a grasp on the douchebag (good morning mike) abbrevs. This guy prob has no balls :lol: but you cant be too careful. HAINZ spits the troooooth here, listen to Tom Leykis and/or Ronnie "Chopper" Johns and "Harden the Fuck Up" I lolz :rofl: lorf

p.s. : Best to go backdoor before the break-up. You'll feel alot better about it!

Dude. I think I just saw Metalmonkeys BALLS roll by my house.

• 2 weeks later...

your too young.....play the feild, there is no such thing as love...all womans are evil......dont do it....bang her friend and see if shes stil nice....bad, bad, bad.....dump her quickly.....never give um your real name...plenty of fish in the see......nothing but drama.....

Guest DatsuNoob

Plus one to Corey. Well said my friend. Seriously, dont even THINK about being cereal with any ONE woman/girl until you're 25 or older. You'll be glad you didnt. LIVE LIFE! Plenty of time to get old and get nagged to death by your old lady when you're in your 30's. You should be experiencing as much female company as possible before deciding on any 1 of them. You dont wanna look back when you're older, regretting wasting your wild young life trying to be responsible and hold down a serious relationship when you shoulda been having the time of your life. THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT. I've even heard it straight from the source(s) so I'm not b.s'in you. Root it and boot it :D :lol:

• Like 1