Need woman advice

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Radio your on a roll :thumbup: :w00t:

Keep em coming!

3.If no to 1 and 2 you know what to do..

I mean guys are simple to please just a lil garage/Datsun time, and some ice cold dr. Refuckfreshingpepper, and 'epic boobs' (epic meaning...like a bag of sand?)

Radio

Then do the mature thing, and talk to her, in person, not over the phone or on text. Go over, with roses in your hand and say we need to have a talk. Be sweet about it, to show her how much you do care, but dont be a pussy either. You need to be confident when dealing with this, and not beat around the bush.

This is the thing, social networking, text messaging, all this shit ruins relationships nowadays, people assume things. People need to remember, accounts can be hacked, phones can be stolen, and people spread rumors. My sister in law's bf is acting weird cuz his friends are trying to get him to dump her, drama bull crap, now i got to spend the weekend and drive down to salem, and bring her up to make her feel better..yay me.

Does she have any friends that want you 2 broken up, is her ex and her dad friends to so he comes over? Theres to many factors to assume anything, thats why i say, go, flowers, talk, then decide.

ANd as said abouve, dont bring anything up about cheating or crap, just about the change on the phone. Then say how much you care, blaw blaw blaw. Just make her happy, and reasure than you care for her durring this confusing time. Otherwise yes she will go back to her ex. Need to show how grown up you can take this, and not how high school you can take this.

• Like 2

Don't accuse her of ANYTHING....

Chicks will get really mad if you talk about them cheating (whether they are or aren't)

You should be really nice to her no matter what............ (unless you don't like boobs and head)

Nah, i didn't accuse. All I did was texted her back saying "Ummmmm..." and that was the last text she got from me. Then I went running to the interwebz

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I mean guys are simple to please just a lil garage/Datsun time, and some ice cold dr. Refuckfreshingpepper, and 'epic boobs' (epic meaning...like a bag of sand?)

Radio

:blink:

Umm Should I turn this around or?

Nah

How do you know how, to please a guy :unsure: :lol:

Had to do it, :rofl:

Then do the mature thing, and talk to her, in person, not over the phone or on text. Go over, with roses in your hand and say we need to have a talk. Be sweet about it, to show her how much you do care, but dont be a pussy either. You need to be confident when dealing with this, and not beat around the bush.

This is the thing, social networking, text messaging, all this shit ruins relationships nowadays, people assume things. People need to remember, accounts can be hacked, phones can be stolen, and people spread rumors. My sister in law's bf is acting weird cuz his friends are trying to get him to dump her, drama bull crap, now i got to spend the weekend and drive down to salem, and bring her up to make her feel better..yay me.

Does she have any friends that want you 2 broken up, is her ex and her dad friends to so he comes over? Theres to many factors to assume anything, thats why i say, go, flowers, talk, then decide.

ANd as said abouve, dont bring anything up about cheating or crap, just about the change on the phone. Then say how much you care, blaw blaw blaw. Just make her happy, and reasure than you care for her durring this confusing time. Otherwise yes she will go back to her ex. Need to show how grown up you can take this, and not how high school you can take this.

You're right 100% there.

Shes got TONS of guys that want us over. But this is between her and the ex.

Should probably talk to her instead of posting on a car forum :huh:

The reason I'm here is because I know if I can just blow off steam, it's going to make it easy to talk to her later. If I jump on the phone now, i know I'm going to make a big deal out of it and fuck up. I need cool off time and then we chat later.

Just remember your young, and theirs plenty of others. but if you want to make it work then just take it easy. Like i said shes cute, never seen a pic of you, so no idea if your lucky.. (probally are) but yah :) Just have fun, and fondle some boobage. (.)(.)