Need woman advice

Just remember your young, and theirs plenty of others. but if you want to make it work then just take it easy. Like i said shes cute, never seen a pic of you, so no idea if your lucky.. (probally are) but yah :) Just have fun, and fondle some boobage. (.)(.)

Yeah, I'm lucky laugh.gifAnd just in case, I can fondle my own boobage.

26260_370820679265_626549265_3482762_2768589_n.jpg

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chick who's not gonna be straight up with you, and make you wonder constantly isnt worth the trouble. Being in a steady relationship is hard enough without all the extra bullshit.

word.

if shes not going to be %100 strait peace the fuck out before it turns into a cluster fuck.

trust me man, I came mere months from being married..... epic boobs or not, its not worth it.

any sort of messing with the ex is baaaaad fuckin news.

Tis better to have loved than to have never loved at all. :P Don't get her pregnant and never get married. ;) My two biggest mistakes. Enjoy it while it lasts, then chalk it up to a good time. I'm just saying. Oh yeah, if you want true love get a dog. Hope this helps. :rolleyes:

if i were you i would talk to her about it if the dude lives next door its very well possible that she set her phone down to go get a drink or something and he changed it and you guys saying the sig shows up it doesnt show up while typing a text out on all phones mine doesnt show when im sending a text a good test would be try texting her again if she texts back and the sig changed then thats a good sign and if shes honist and her dad texted telling you that it was the ex then believe it has she givin you reason to doubt her before or are you like me and cant stand having exes around

All I can say is wear protection and I hope she really is on the pill. There are very few women out there worth any drama in my book, which is the main reason I stay single and have dated older women only. I can’t stand the high school mentality most of them keep till 30 years old. No I don’t care about "he said she said" BS, and that kind of crap will make me send her out the door. Nor do I tolerate the jealous type; they are the cheaters 99% of the time to begin with. Keep your mouth shut, let things go their own way and let her hang herself. I wouldn’t even bother with bringing it up again. She makes any more mistakes, point it out and kick her to the curb.

IMAG1407.jpg

I sure as fuck don't get this. Someone translate it for me? What was said? Who is Austin, the X? and who is Amber, the g/f? What are they saying? Are they saying anything? What does Mmk and MYB mean?

1.gif

HA I am with you Mike! I don't get it either! (I am such a non texter). I think the <3 means love though. I get that much. So she is saying she loves the X who I think is Austin. It is her signature, so the above message might have nothing to do with it?

if i were you i would talk to her about it if the dude lives next door its very well possible that she set her phone down to go get a drink or something and he changed it and you guys saying the sig shows up it doesnt show up while typing a text out on all phones mine doesnt show when im sending a text a good test would be try texting her again if she texts back and the sig changed then thats a good sign and if shes honist and her dad texted telling you that it was the ex then believe it has she givin you reason to doubt her before or are you like me and cant stand having exes around

Well here's what makes no sense to me. You're right when saying she can't see it when texting, so if he really did change it how did she instantly know thats what it was? I mean, as soon as I texted her back she texted me about it.

Also, earlier in the night she texted me about her signature "randomly dissapearing" and not showing up in texts. I didn't think a thing of it until last night.

I sure as fuck don't get this. Someone translate it for me? What was said? Who is Austin, the X? and who is Amber, the g/f? What are they saying? Are they saying anything? What does Mmk and MYB mean?

Sorry, shoulda broken it down laugh.gif

Amber=GF

Austin= Ex

MYB= irrelevent bullshit.

<3= Love

The whole thing is, usually when she texts me, the signature where the ex's name is above is my name. Last night when she texted me, it was her ex's name.

Yank your Crannk till you loose interest in Sex.

Then only pay attension to her just enough to keep here guessing.

If she splits she was going to do it anyway(as Tom Lycus says,Theres another guy warming up in the Bull pen).

Just tell her she looks good, But dont be buying her stuff. If she's used to guys buying her stuff there is usually another Moron that will be paying later and hopefully it wont be you.

Find a Fat chick to see on the side so you dont have that HUNGRY look then find one that makes more money

• Like 1

They're all crazy. You should hit her with a club, then drag her back to your place tied up. Assume the dominant role. She'll come around! :D

Actually, you're not that far from truth.....thats why we will never understand women! they like details, but at the same time you have to treat them hard or indifferent for them to stay close. its easier to understand the beginning of the universe than women.

wife.jpg