Need woman advice

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK WTF DUDE THINK ABOUT THIS SHIT FOR A SECOND,

1. ITS EITHER TRUE THAT SHE STILL LIKES HIM AND SHE DID CHANGE IT ON PURPOSE

2. OR HER EX REALLY DID CHANGE IT, WHICH MEANS THEY HAVE BEEN IN RECENT CONTACT AND THEY WERE MESSIGN AROUND AND HE GOT HER PHONE (DEFINITELY NOT GOOD)

EITHER WAY SHE SOUNDS LIKE A NORMAL LYING TWAT, DUDE SERIOUSLY DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THESE TYPE OF WOMEN ITS NOT WORTH IT. HER DAD MAY BE GREAT BUT SHE IS THE ONE YOU WILL BE SPENDING ALL OF YOUR TIME WITH, STICK TO DATSUNS AND MAKING MONEY, IM NOT SAYING DONT GET LAID BUT DONT WASTE YOUR TIME. ALWAYS REMEMBER BROS BEFORE HOES AND A DATSUN WILL SHOW YOU WAY MORE PLEASURE AND COMPASSION THAN A WOMAN EVER COULD!!!

if i were you i would talk to her about it if the dude lives next door its very well possible that she set her phone down to go get a drink or something and he changed it and you guys saying the sig shows up it doesnt show up while typing a text out on all phones mine doesnt show when im sending a text a good test would be try texting her again if she texts back and the sig changed then thats a good sign and if shes honist and her dad texted telling you that it was the ex then believe it has she givin you reason to doubt her before or are you like me and cant stand having exes around

dude bonvo i like you man but your attitude is the kind that will get you no where!!!! trust NO-ONE especially a peice of pussy! question everything that she does! watch her closely, girls like this are sneaky as fuck and always have an aliby, if she tells you that her ex really did it and she means it then question every thing!!! what time, how, what did he say what did she say, who saw, what was he wearing, how long was he there, as many fucking questions as you can think of, and if she is relaly telling you the truth and is honest then she will be able to answer every single damn one of them within a split second of you answering. the best time to catch someone in a lie is as soon as possible after they commit the act so they dont have time to come up with a story, sometimes it can take alot of hard thinking to lie your way out of some shit and sometimes its damn near impossible to think of explanations for everything that has occured.

some of you have issues with women. I dont blame you, i dont have any girl friends because the majority of women are fucking crazy BUT they are not all bad. The one being discussed in this thread may be but come on. Women are not just a piece of pussy or something you throw away and whores will give you shit you can never get rid of.

I think if you have doubts about it then leave her. You can find someone you know wants only you.

• Like 2

a: change title to girl advice

b: hand in man card

c: whores

d: get man card back (pending review)

e: profit!!!

fixed :rofl:

anyway, theres super rad girls out there, Iv got one.

but theres alot of crazy bitches not worth a second look back, Iv had more than a few of thoes lol

fixed :rofl:

anyway, theres super rad girls out there, Iv got one.

but theres alot of crazy bitches not worth a second look back, Iv had more than a few of thoes lol

lol laugh.gif I've been stuck with the skanky nasty ones all my life, and she just kinda stuck out for being different from them. She's pretty awesome. I'm just questioning it all right now. Not sure what to say about her. Hell, I get texts from her all the same saying "I just saw a pretty Datsun!" At least now she can tell them apart :P

lol laugh.gif I've been stuck with the skanky nasty ones all my life, and she just kinda stuck out for being different from them. She's pretty awesome. I'm just questioning it all right now. Not sure what to say about her. Hell, I get texts from her all the same saying "I just saw a pretty Datsun!" At least now she can tell them apart :P

lol some times it takes a bit for the megacunt to come out and kick you in the face.

I dated a chick for 3 years and she was always a little high strung but it was all cool till the last 8 months and she went full nutso

either way, shes been around her ex and thats a red flag in my book.

lol some times it takes a bit for the megacunt to come out and kick you in the face.

I dated a chick for 3 years and she was always a little high strung but it was all cool till the last 8 months and she went full nutso

either way, shes been around her ex and thats a red flag in my book.

Yep, I see whatcha mean.

I don't expect her to never see her ex, since they're next door and go to school together but he shouldn't be ANYWHERE near her phone. Shes gonna explain that to me later dry.gif

Yep, I see whatcha mean.

I don't expect her to never see her ex, since they're next door and go to school together but he shouldn't be ANYWHERE near her phone. Shes gonna explain that to me later dry.gif

pimp-hand-hand-demotivational-poster-1197477609.jpg

this look of absolute satifaction could one day be yours

back to serious advice...

shes got some explaining to do.

dont be super parinoid about it, but dont just take any excuse either...

All I can say:

I got all mad about my EX hanging out with her ex........ when we were both 19-20............. and I haven't talked to her in 5-6 years because she is still pissed at me for accusing her of something she didn't do

After the fact.... I really could care less if she was cheating........ at that age it doesn't matter

I'd rather still talk to her and have the chance to get back together....... .. I mean a chance to see those boobies some more

some of you have issues with women. I dont blame you, i dont have any girl friends because the majority of women are fucking crazy BUT they are not all bad. The one being discussed in this thread may be but come on. Women are not just a piece of pussy or something you throw away and whores will give you shit you can never get rid of.

I think if you have doubts about it then leave her. You can find someone you know wants only you.

+1 for Jas! And the reverse is, I am friends with a lot of dudes. But out of all of them there are only maybe 4 I'd be ok with dating my sister. The truth is there are just a lot of messed up people out there who aren't relationship material, no matter what gender they are.

I've been married 14 years myself. But I went through a string of two year relationships that ended badly prior to finding the right one. Here is my advise to anyone searching for the right one. No one is perfect. We all have out pluses and minuses. Like the shape of a keys profile, ups and downs. What you have to do is find the the one who fits your key the best. Doesn't have to be a perfect fit, but close enough to get the door open every time, hopefully for a long time.