Need woman advice

Whoooooooooooooooooaaaa boy where do i start.

Fuckit. I'll make it easy.

Me and my GF have been together for over 6 months. Earlier I got this text. (OIC below.) Clearly NOT me in her signature. It's the faggot cock loving ex of hers that she was dating for 2 years. She dumped him for me (what girl wouldn't?) He lives right next door from her.

IMAG1407.jpg

Now, she claims it was him that changed it and not her.

Question is do I believe her?

Oh wait.. now that I'm almost done typing it I get a text supposedly from her dad (that loves me) saying that Austin did it, and not her. Question really is now, was it her or her dad that sent that? because her dad doesn't know were dating. Oh shittttttttttt she's lying.

What do I do Ratsuners? And please don't say "dump her." It's not that simple.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if it was the dude that put that in her phone, what was he doing with it in the first place and obviously if she sent the text she would've seen it right? ......:hmm:

That's running through my head. I mean, shes lives next door. I don't give a fuck if they hang out. But this is too far.

Its a text. Untill you see something going on other than a text, its just drama. If you caught her then dump her, and untill u catch her. in person, or by a friend then you do something, but a text. How many times have you had your phone taken by friends and shit? Shes cute, keep baggin and taggin and if you catch her doing her ex, then put her to the curb. Otherwise like i said, its just a text, dont let the drama get to you.

I think if the chick is playing games like this you should leave her, and also it seems like she still like the ex. Its your call. I know if it was me in this i would dump and move on there are plenty more chicks out there

plenty more alright. chicks with dicks that is!

Radio

Its a text. Untill you see something going on other than a text, its just drama. If you caught her then dump her, and untill u catch her. in person, or by a friend then you do something, but a text. How many times have you had your phone taken by friends and shit? Shes cute, keep baggin and taggin and if you catch her doing her ex, then put her to the curb. Otherwise like i said, its just a text, dont let the drama get to you.

That's the next think that came to mind. i mean, it is just a text but this isn't the first time something like this came up.

I think if the chick is playing games like this you should leave her, and also it seems like she still like the ex. Its your call. I know if it was me in this i would dump and move on there are plenty more chicks out there

Mmhmm, but at the same time he did say hes got reasons to stick around. Eh, I'd confront her in person if anything. Just bring it up casual-like. "hey, oh so what was up with that text sig..blah blah" and go from there