Female datsun owners?

Z_Racer has her 280z and her 620

Id sell my goon to a chick. the personalty of a person is what makes or brakes it,

if you can tell there retarded and are just going to end up hashing on your car if they buy it there not getting it :lol:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...."What's cooler than seeing an old Datsun on the road? It's seeing that the driver is a girl. ;) ..."

Ya....I can only imagine if a female wheeled in my yard with a Datsun looking for parts :frantics:

Bliss..........all my years hoarding has somewhat come to fruition... :hug:

:D :D :D :rofl:

Hi I'm lost and stuck. Can I come in and warm up?

asian_girl_stuck_in_sudden_snowfall_010.jpg

creeper ^^^ :P :lol: ( j/k ;) )

Yeah , would sell to a girl ,,, No offense to any women this way , but usually most I have worked on cars for just want the price/time to get it done when I have worked on their cars ( which is fine )

But if anyone is interested in a specific car , show initiative , whatever that is pretty cool , especially older cars that need a bit more love !

It's pretty :cool: when women work on their own cars or others cars , talk the talk , and love doing it :D

Hi I'm lost and stuck. Can I come in and warm up?

asian_girl_stuck_in_sudden_snowfall_010.jpg

...Hi I'm lost and stuck. Can I come in and warm up?....

Was somewhat reminded of a few movies called The Collector......

'Passion' sometimes.... somewhat exceeds rational thinking and or the norm...... :lol:

And yes DTP.....nothing better than a woman sporting a wrench....hopefully after the Datsun , of course..... :blink: :D

I sold my 510 wagon to a girl and deeply regretted it ever since. But to be fair, she had a husband, and he was equally worthless in neglect for my Datsun. Didn't know that at the time, kept tabs on them and visited their place with giant shop and a multitude of "project cars." Car sat for two years after I sold it to them. And after I gave them a hell of a deal, they tried to re-sell it on cl for 3 times what they paid. Really left a bad taste in my mouth. They also talked of putting a 4.3 V6 in it, the horror. Wish I still had that wagon.

It's very hard to sell a good car to a deserving person these days. Most of them just don't know shit.

I will have my Datsun sometime soon and when I do I'll post pictures :)

contact skunk, he's got a green 510.

do it so skunk can start putting pic's up of his new 10 ride, all of us would be ur new friend.. :)

i BOUGHT my wagon from the second owners HS daughter.

she was tired of 'messing' with it. original L16, 140,000mi, etc...

her dad spent $$ monthly, usually for adjusting the points :blink:

Datsuns don't belong in a kitchen!

:huh: where am i going to assemble the next motor then? in the living room??? :rolleyes:

tool box right next to the fridge :w00t:

she failed and bailed

:rofl:

even w/help she still sold it NOT running. :crying:

:bye:

I think its more the love bond with the car/car people. You pour your time, money, and soul into something knowing you will never get your money back, but you try to find someone that will take of 'em like you would and don't plan on hacking the firewall and core support; shoehorning some random best ever flathead v10 whatever and then selling for scrap

I'm amazed that this topic has ballooned into nearly three full pages in just thirty hours. It would seem right off that if rabbitine is desiring specifically a 1200 or a B210 that she knows exactly what she wants, and is willing to treat her dream ride with true respect. Gender schmender! Somebody hesitant to sell a 1200 or B210 to someone just because they are female would indicate to me it's simply time to move along. Or as a last resort bring a few burlies and cash if it's a ride you really want from a problematic seller.

That's what I like about the VW forums and the Datsun forums...there's a bit more of the femme percentage (cleverly avoiding the term Fairlady). C'mon now...four cylinders! Less musclecar testosterone-driven machismo and much more coolness factor. It catches my eye more than the damn NOISE which makes me roll up the window or run back in the house.

i sold my last one to a lady in her 30's i think, very nice very intellegent and respectful of the car, i was a bit worried about it, but she blew up my phone for 3 days wanting that thing, and she brought cash. glad she got it tho, turned out nicer than i could have done body and paint wise, looks amazing now. this was it before i sold it,:

datsun1.jpg

its much nicer now, still white with new wheels, look like bbs style rims now. she turned it out pretty nice

Sold a nice B210 sedan to a lady that was real nice, gave her a deal cause she "Needed a car and was poor" Made her PINKY SWEAR that if she got rid of it, she had to give me first dibbs. Less than a year later I saw it at the Pull-A-Part in tacoma, it was too late. <_< BITCH!