Female datsun owners?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Take pics of where the rear bumper should be,,, ,, it looks like her car had the rear bumper roll pan shaved too

There are not very many 510s with all the bumper mounting holes shaved,,, and the roll pan shaved,,,and no license plate lights

Maybe look under the car and see if the engine bay has nice matching paint.. ;) ... then tow it to Jeff n' Frank's.......throw on a rising sun hood,, and call it good.....

Haha I love this thread so much. See my avatar? Chicks can be more diehard datsun owners then some of the boys. :) I've got 3 datsuns in counting, The Z and the 620 I actually bought from a chick. I'm still looking for a fellow female datsun wrencher though. We would be bff's for ever :)

See my avatar?

Dont get me...ummm I mean us..yea.. us started! ;)

I dont have a problem with selling anything to anybody, but my 720 is my baby and can only be gained upon my death. Women folk like you are way too scarce and would definatly be quite a catch. If I could find one, she could teach me gearhead stuff, I would teach her electrical, and I am sure the "classes" would be interesting indeed. :P

Guys can be assholes too. I would never sell to someone who is buying it for their son/daughter. They will give it as much respect and care as what it cost them....... zero! If you had to part with one of your children wouldn't you spend some time finding the right home?

There are plenty of female car enthusiasts....go to the local race track of any kind of racing. Women who race, load up their own cars, work on them and still lookin' good. I sure have had plenty of Datsuns....even got my own Datsun wrecking yard and my own shop. Can't say I am much of a mechanic, but I try and I love to learn. I have had quite a few gals buy Datsun parts from me...so there!

• 4 weeks later...