Toyota Carina Barn Find

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and this is Datsun related how?

who gives a shit about a toyota/honda/mazda/isuzu/mitsubishi.........im just saying

<_< You just dont get it do you? Its not about the brand with a rescue! Do you only save a dogs life if it is the same "Brand" of dog as you already have? This car was facing a fate worse than death, the slow rot. And we all know that it is too beautifull for that........Im Just Sayin ;) I Love Lamp!

And to the rest, thanks. Been a long time waiting to get our hot little hands on this car. Cant wait to Drive it! May be a couple weeks though :unsure:

Were gonna pull the tank and the valve cover to check everything and fix it back up right. The last oil change was in 85 and the oil still looks new. Its definately gonna be around in another 38 years!

and this is Datsun related how?

who gives a shit about a toyota/honda/mazda/isuzu/mitsubishi.........im just saying

who the fuck are you? to call shit like that?

motivator38b8e39dafde5a0c4f46a64c40.jpg

just because we love Datsuns doesnt mean its the only cars we own, build, or think are fuckin sick.

next time an ignorant as shit thought like that comes to your mind, keep it to yourself.......... just sayin :sneaky:

• Like 3

How can you own a clean car? :huh:

Hopefully I will wash it, and not like my Datsuns. Wype em down with a dirty towell in the rain ;)

Wow that Toyota is CLEAN......... any rust under the car?

Do you ever wash the rear bumper of your goon when your watering the fichus?

Looks super clean under there!

and no wash, just keepin em wattered :D

But that's sweet that it cleaned up (somewhat?) easily.

The pics are after a once over with the hose and a soapy cloth :P

And thatnks for the comments guys, she is definately in good hands. I PROMISE that I will keep it stock for atleast 10 years! Hopefully Mom gets tired of it quickly!

• 2 weeks later...

Tryin right now to get the engine to turn over, lots of penetrant and time!

seriously it wont turn over? not even by hand? going back to re read the thread for the "why it was parked" story

i really need to come down and take a peek, thats pretty F'n awesome id kill for a barn find.

i think i may still have a complete grill for that thing.

seriously it wont turn over? not even by hand? going back to re read the thread for the "why it was parked" story

i really need to come down and take a peek, thats pretty F'n awesome id kill for a barn find.

i think i may still have a complete grill for that thing.

It was parked for NO reason apparently... The oil is clean azz, so were thinkin its the rings or a sticked valve, prolly gonna tear down the engine and clean it all right! Would hate to muss it up tryin to get it done quickly. It will be worth every minute of waiting!

Shoot me a PM with your fizzy # I'll call you and you can come touch the car

Damn, already getting mom worried about its dependability? ;)

Now enters 'the mom': Love the car, can't wait to drive it, gotta get it clean on the inside now.

dependability.....I won't drive it too far away, and anything it needs done I know pumkin210 and spouse

can fix. Remember, if mom isn't happy, no one is happy"! Seriously now, I just want to drive it a few

years...every other car I had as a cute putt putt car, my husband got rid of or didn't finish...this will be

different.

Next area car show....cookies from pumpkin mom for ALL! :D

Now enters 'the mom': Love the car, can't wait to drive it, gotta get it clean on the inside now.

dependability.....I won't drive it too far away, and anything it needs done I know pumkin210 and spouse

can fix. Remember, if mom isn't happy, no one is happy"! Seriously now, I just want to drive it a few

years...every other car I had as a cute putt putt car, my husband got rid of or didn't finish...this will be

different.

Next area car show....cookies from pumpkin mom for ALL! :D

Cookies!!!!!!