Toyota Carina Barn Find

Hello Ratsun Boys and Girls! Rick is putting a new heater core in the Carina as I type this...so I can drive it this week! Will try to get to the Ratsun meet on Saturday.

Hey, remember the mention of a photo of Pumkin 210 as an alter boy???? well, got a scanner so here goes....

Had to include another photo to show all of you he has always liked hats.

unkletophat.jpg?t=1300156003

unkleratsun.jpg?t=1300156003

Hope to see you all on Saturday!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

DUDE!!! Please tell me that lil red wagon of yours is rusty!!! I want! I want!I want! I've been looking for a crusty one for months.hyper.gif

I'm calling you tomorrow when I get home... Can you weight shift your scoot in gravel, burn out and get all sorts of crossed up?

^^^ thats great..nice car man really cool..if its not a datsun, toyotas are the next best thing..but the radio flyer is the best..post a pic of it..dont hold out man lol

• 1 month later...

Does any body have any idea as to how to get parts for a carina I have a 73 I'm rebuilding it was my grandpas he bought it new . Its has always been in my family it was my very first car unfortunately age has gotten to it and I haven't had a garage to keep it in and work on it but I do now.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...