Canby 2011

sick620

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Alright, just found out I dont need to hang back for the HR investigation, mgmt took my statement, good enough I guess. I'll pop those suckers off and bring em on out. How much room you got anyway? I could probably get away stuffin 2 in my car if you're pressed for space. Thanks again Don! :thumbup:

Alright, just found out I dont need to hang back for the HR investigation, mgmt took my statement, good enough I guess. I'll pop those suckers off and bring em on out. How much room you got anyway? I could probably get away stuffin 2 in my car if you're pressed for space. Thanks again Don! :thumbup:

I have room for all four.

So unfortunately for the first time since 2005 I cannot attend Canby this year :( I have had 2 people very close to me in my family pass away in the last week (actually within 24 hours of each other) and I have a funeral to attend on Saturday so I cant come, I hope you all have a great time and that the weather is fabulous. I will sure miss all the shenanigans that always go on while camping there! And I will see you all next year!

Damon

Sorry for your loss man, you'll be missed at the show. :(

Okay, here's a short list of what I'm bringing for sale. I doubt there will be much interest in '85 Z parts, but I thought they'd be pretty cool to retrofit on something else or use as an automatic opener for something. I dunno.

'85 300Z pop up light assemblies, t-top glass.

610 taillights, clock, window regulator with 1/4 glass.

521 grill.

510 window regulators (2 door), window glass.

New BR5s and BR3s wheel bearings, fit 620 front.

510 new rare parts center drag link.

'78 B210 taillights.

'69 510 fuel door.

I will be there selling a ton of NOS stuff on Sat only.. So bring $

Short list of other things there

73 610 gauge cluster with tach

SSS carb set

Nos 620 fender emblems

diffs

gearbox's

some heads

wheel cylinder rebuild kits

Parts Catalogs

and a bunch of pick through boxes.

See you there. Rory

you would not happen to have a 1969 dash pad in mint condition underneath that tarp would you? :D

Haha those are kinda hard to find anymore, I wouldn't mind finding another one. Start stock piling those or something

so... im going to be there friday afternoon, im bringing some camp shit, what ever looks good at the grocery store, and three sets of stainless window visor... i know siqx20 has dibs on one set, i will check the window visor thread for who else had first dibs, and helped design with pictrons...

Well looks like I'll be making my first trip to Canby this year...I'll be bringing some 510 carpet kits with me as well if any of you guys are interested!

so... im going to be there friday afternoon, im bringing some camp shit, what ever looks good at the grocery store, and three sets of stainless window visor... i know siqx20 has dibs on one set, i will check the window visor thread for who else had first dibs, and helped design with pictrons...

see u there bro b.gif