Canby 2011

sick620

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kami is spreading rumors i haven't said any of that!

we will abide by the fairgrounds rules no alcohol, no dogs, no smoking, no bicycles or skates of any kind.

if they were my rules they would be different!

as for showers, yes there are showers!

you don't need a generator for your games there are outlets on the fences!!!!

okay now do we still have questions?

direct them to "wago Dave" the "guistopo" the "camp cop" or whatever you would like to refer to me as!

Datsuns NW works hard to put on the show, and would like to use the facility for many years, if we had volunteers to help with other events through out the year we could possibly lower the price. we had an opportunity to have a great fundraiser but no one to help!

Dave

Datsuns NW

kami is spreading rumors i haven't said any of that!

we will abide by the fairgrounds rules no alcohol, no dogs, no smoking, no bicycles or skates of any kind.

if they were my rules they would be different!

as for showers, yes there are showers!

you don't need a generator for your games there are outlets on the fences!!!!

okay now do we still have questions?

direct them to "wago Dave" the "guistopo" the "camp cop" or whatever you would like to refer to me as!

Datsuns NW works hard to put on the show, and would like to use the facility for many years, if we had volunteers to help with other events through out the year we could possibly lower the price. we had an opportunity to have a great fundraiser but no one to help!

Dave

Datsuns NW

Do the showers have hot waters? Just curious. Most places do, some don't. As for the outlets on the fence, I didn't pay for an RV spot, just a camping spot. Is there a difference? Anyway, we shouldn't have to rely on electrical pacification. As was mentioned, we'll have board games and other stuff going on.

100+ continuous days of rain??? :blink:

kami is spreading rumors

he is good at that.

'canby g00n' has a nice ring to it.

How about a nice game of chess? Hooked up the chess board a few years back it was great. Yes there is hot water and it will blast the hair of your back. Love the showers at the fairgrounds. Except when someone walks in on my wife and I showering togehter

Guest DatsuNoob

Hey Chester, I'll ride down with ya from Puyallup and kick you some dough for gas if you have any space and possibly coming back up this way? Just an idea since money has been extremely scarce and things are not yet wrapped up on my truck. I was either thinking of trying to catch a ride or stay home and work on the truck

Except when someone walks in on my wife and I showering togehter

Soooo no cameras and popcorn this time? ;) :lol: jk bro!

As far a power at the site, I like having it for the battery charger and heater, it got a might bit cold last time, I think I will bring the area heater and microwave too this time.

Hey Chester, I'll ride down with ya from Puyallup and kick you some dough for gas if you have any space and possibly coming back up this way? Just an idea since money has been extremely scarce and things are not yet wrapped up on my truck. I was either thinking of trying to catch a ride or stay home and work on the truck

I know the ride from puyallup would work but I dont know about going back up there yet I will see what I can do and maybe look to catch a ride back with someone else??? So you can ride down with me on Saturday for sure