JDM510 is the biggest dooooooooouche on here

Guest DatsuNoob

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know hat i got to add to this shit really. SO what if a person acts like a dick, its the fucking internet, i had to learn the hard way as well, and hell half the time im a fucking jack ass as well online. So what. I dont want to see this site turn into north west nissans style though.

smells like North west nissans here.

Never been there so will assume this is a complement.

You know hat i got to add to this shit really. SO what if a person acts like a dick, its the fucking internet, i had to learn the hard way as well, and hell half the time im a fucking jack ass as well online. So what. I dont want to see this site turn into north west nissans style though.

"So what if a person acts like a dick?"

We're here for our common interest, the Datsun. We're here for the fun and the love of it. The garage door works both ways...

"It's the fucking internet."

In this day of acts without expecting consequences and disrespect for laws and others, doing so from the safety of your computer does not make it acceptable. The fucking internet does not make it alright. Unacceptable behavior will have consequences.

"So what."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Perhaps we can stay somewhat to the right of them and the left of Hybrid Z? :lol:

lol thats kinda where its always been and thats why I liked it here so much :cool:

we where here...

NWN:-----|-----:HBZ

Nicely snug in the middle.

and now were here...

NWN:---|-------:HBZ

drifting twords the likes of NWN and HondaTuner

To be fair, Hbz has slid a bit towards nwn as well. Some unprovoked flat out rude and disrespectful behavior from even well established members(admins even) has been happening there. I understand light chastisement for not doing research, or for being a bit obnoxious, But i recently saw some language that i found flat out unacceptable. I like having Hbz as the respectable joint, and Ratsun as the sports bar.

Thats all beside the point, Datsunoob's assessment of JDM510 is right on, even though he does not make his point with elegance. I mean... come on, he has JDM in his title! :D

Joe

While I was at autocross today, one of the guys I know who races Fastivas (Festiva with Mazda turbo 1.8) came up and saw the Datsmo sticker on my back window and asked what's that? And I said screw Nismo, it's a Datsun, hence Datsmo! And he said, well if Nissan is Nismo, and Datsun is Datsmo, does that make Honda homo? :D I about died laughing, especially after I found out my buddy Reggie got all cranky when I replied to him with a text describing his Honda exhaust note as, yep, sounds like bunch of angry bees inside a coffee can! (Not to offend any homosexuals, mind you, just thought I'd share.)

• Like 1

While I was at autocross today, one of the guys I know who races Fastivas (Festiva with Mazda turbo 1.8) came up and saw the Datsmo sticker on my back window and asked what's that? And I said screw Nismo, it's a Datsun, hence Datsmo! And he said, well if Nissan is Nismo, and Datsun is Datsmo, does that make Honda homo? :D I about died laughing, especially after I found out my buddy Reggie got all cranky when I replied to him with a text describing his Honda exhaust note as, yep, sounds like bunch of angry bees inside a coffee can! (Not to offend any homosexuals, mind you, just thought I'd share.)

Other than being the oldest joke to ever be recorded (seriously, it was found on a stone tablet inside the tomb of the first Egyptian pharaoh), why wouldn't it be Honmo anyways? You'd have to change Nismo to Nimo and Datsmo to Damo if you really want to get technical.

hrh is that a new addition??? the NX???

those are awesome my friend hade one once and i made fun of him till he gave me a ride... that fucker hauled ass!!!!!

It is, it's saving my ass in gas mileage right now, besides being fun to drive!

21j0hli.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

yeah i second that, sadly this thread is more entertaining then the insomniacs thread at lest the last few days <_<

iv been bord the last few days, haha funniny thing is kami is gone datsunoob hasnt been on in a few days and jdm510 was out of town driving to my place for my 620.

:rofl: :rofl:

yeah i second that, sadly this thread is more entertaining then the insomniacs thread at lest the last few days <_<

iv been bord the last few days, haha funniny thing is kami is gone datsunoob hasnt been on in a few days and jdm510 was out of town driving to my place for my 620.

haha i think datnoob got a time out for being a douche lol.. but im back that was a CRAZY ASS ride to your place.. damn i dont think i ever want to drive to oregon again in my life!!!!! i need to make a thread for the truck and post pics of the trip i got some nice pics of shasta lake and such... i just been soo tired since i got back i just been sleeping and watching TV :lol:

oh yeah "I'm Awesome"

• Like 1

haha i think datnoob got a time out for being a douche lol.. but im back that was a CRAZY ASS ride to your place.. damn i dont think i ever want to drive to oregon again in my life!!!!! i need to make a thread for the truck and post pics of the trip i got some nice pics of shasta lake and such... i just been soo tired since i got back i just been sleeping and watching TV :lol:

oh yeah "I'm Awesome"

No, I'm sorry, you're incorrect. I have it on good authority that you're a douche. :D

• Like 1