JDM510 is the biggest dooooooooouche on here

Guest DatsuNoob

Guest DatsuNoob

Well it looks like this turned into quite the Insomniacs thread since I've been away. In all seriousness, I would like to apologize for any possible tarnishing of our reputation as a forum, from my previous statements made against JDM510. I made my judgement of the guy based on his abrasive remarks and constant homosexual harrassment. I dont know JDM510, but my opinions of him havent changed a whole lot. I've spoken to others who get rubbed the wrong way by his presence, but atleast I stepped right out and said it. In retrospect, I should have handled my opinions and issues through other avenues, instead of playing at the shitty level of my instigator. I'm not the kinda guy that gets a rise out of trashing someone publicly but honestly, dude pissed me off, and I'm sure he got some measure of childish satisfaction from knowing that. I'm a pretty easy guy to get along with, and I'd really rather extend an open hand than fight someone, but I also believe in calling someone out on their shit if it's over the line. Be that as it may, I believe the close-knit, family atmosphere of this once greater place has been on a slow, steady decline ever since taking on a few hundred more members. Members who want to squat in the general discussion threads and blather about dumb shit instead of work, when we all used to be more about general tech oriented and helpful. Attention needed to be called to these issues and if I had to take the heat for it, I hope some of it's chilled the fuck out. I've had chance to see people's true colors on how they view me, which always weeds out friends from fucks, and that's another good thing to come from all this :D I've gotten burnt out by all the bullshit, but will continue to finish my truck and do my own thing for a while without it. I've had some pretty heavy life shit going on too, so I dont have any room for any more. I hope we can put all this shit behind and eventually get back to how good things were. I dont hold any ill will toward anyone, even the haters. (except JDM510 :lol: j/k)

• Like 9
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In future our rules will be more closely scrutinized and enforced to prevent the preceding from getting off the ground in the first place.

Ratsun Rules

We have implemented the following guide for using our community forums. This guide is designed to keep the relaxed and welcoming atmosphere of our community.

• We reserve the right to remove any topics we deem inappropriate or disruptive to our community. Please note that, from time to time, topics may be removed for being inappropriate even though your individual post in that topic may have been perfectly fine. Please do not feel this reflects badly on you.
  • Having fun is good, we like fun. There are a couple general forums for non-Datsun related topics. Please keep it positive and polite. We do not censor opinions or ideas on our forums but we do take action against posts and/or topics that could cause unrest in the community beyond a civil and polite disagreement.
  • You may not make personal attacks on other users or staff members either in public forums or private messages.
  • We reserve the right to ban any member who violates our guidelines or disrupts our community. We will be fair and provide warning in most cases.

On this note perhaps this thread should be locked. It has more or less run it's course.