JDM510 is the biggest dooooooooouche on here

Guest DatsuNoob

no "I'm Awesome" its a song you douche.. its stuck in my head after my amazing road trip to pick up kellys awesome 620

skib and his sally friends could not even make the trip... never send girls to do a mans job!!!

plus i love how the people that talk shit about me live in a diff state... sounds like a bunch of internet tough guys to me.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no "I'm Awesome" its a song you douche.. its stuck in my head after my amazing road trip to pick up kellys awesome 620

skib and his sally friends could not even make the trip... never send girls to do a mans job!!!

plus i love how the people that talk shit about me live in a diff state... sounds like a bunch of internet tough guys to me.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I live in the same state and still think you're a douchebag.

hahaha indy your just glad the rath is not on your hacker ass no more... i personaly like being the most popular cat on ratsun... call me what you want but im still in your head.. thanks for taking the time out of your day to think of me :lol: :lol:

I hope everyone understands we're just having a little fun at the end of it all. I don't really think JDM510 is a douchebag, and if I did, I'd tell him so in a profanity-riddled pm. :)

I hope everyone understands we're just having a little fun at the end of it all. I don't really think JDM510 is a douchebag, and if I did, I'd tell him so in a profanity-riddled pm. :)

and Im sposta set a good example.... :rofl:

lol i hope every one knows i just like to push peoples buttons, and at the end of the day its all fun and games and if you need help with advise for problems you got or not sure on what next mod to make i will always make a positive input...

but in threads like this its game on no holds bar.... lets have fun and let it all hang out.....

damn skib that would elminate half of ratsun :lol:

just the ones that can spell it right :rofl:

:P I kidd

but seriously, when a thread breaks down to the point of calling each other douches, fags, what ever. usually the point where it gets shut down.\

except this one....

• Like 1