Datsun girls

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

Damn Yer Pickey!!!!!!! ma "Old Lady" is a MOPAR girl!!!!! I'd rather have a NON fatty that has a MOPAR than a Fatty that drives a DATTO!!!!! I read yer post,It's one or the other Can't have BOTH!!!!!!!!!

When I brought the new 620 home, my wife sat in it and said, "Smells like a Datsun." Her dad had a 620 way back in the day, and they went everywhere in it. She got out of the truck, jumped in the 521, and sure as shit, it smelled like a Datsun too. Guess I picked a good'n!

haha i got a datsun gf!! every time she sees one she takes a pic and sends it to me. she wants me to make her a datsun 521 bed to sleep in at night. hell she even sits in the garage as i work on my datsun.... doesnt help to much and says u should replace that cause its rusty.... <_< <_< she even encourages me to buy another datsun....

i got me a datto girl :D , shes got her own datsun (jas-ifras shes got a 710 goon) and shes been finding them around town more then me lately. Shes even the reason i got my first datsun, i wasnt even looking for a car but being the OCD person i am, even tho i had found a truck a couple weeks earlier (81 toyota pick up that we later sold to buy the KC), i was still hunting on CL for good cheep old import workhourse car/truck. I saw a little blue 72 620 way over by idaho. I didnt really think i would make the drive to go get it but when i showed it to her first thing she said was " call him lets go get it!!"

You're only 18. You'll learn there are far more important things than what hobbys a woman is into.

Who cares if she likes Datsuns if she is a bitch, steals from you, and cheats on you. Find a quality woman who has her own interests that vary from yours so you each have your own life. You don't need to be dating your 'twin'

• Like 4

my girlfriend isnt a "datsun girl" but she understands that its somthing im passionate about and supports it i cant ask for more

Must be nice...My wife HATES my Datsun. If she had it her way, well, we just won't go there.

She is supportive to a point, just not like some of these other posts... :unsure:

You're only 18. You'll learn there are far more important things than what hobbys a woman is into.

Who cares if she likes Datsuns if she is a bitch, steals from you, and cheats on you. Find a quality woman who has her own interests that vary from yours so you each have your own life. You don't need to be dating your 'twin'

too true, I only ever ask that they tolerate it.

Bloodhound Gang....."You know what I really want in a girl???.......ME!" :)

hahahahahahahahaha :rofl: you make me lol Mike

I didnt mean for this to be taken soo deeply. Im just making fun. However you are right it would be wierd if a girl was into everything im into but I do want a girl that likes that im into datsuns. The girls I usually get are embarrased of me and my truck and wished I drove some old muscle car or crotch rocket. I just posted that to see if a girl messaged me over it cuz you know that would be some funny stuff.

Same is true going the other way, lol:

lift_your_truck_fat_chicks_cant_jump_bumper_sticker-p128770509190438314trl0_400.jpg

ha! no fat chicks my shit will scrape!

I agree with Bleach. Someone also gave me similar advice (Dislexicdime ?) to try to find a cool girl first. The cool ones may not even know what a Datsun is, or how special Datsuns are. When she gets to know them, maybe she'll like Datsuns as much as you do.

In my experience, some girls I met are self-proclaimed Datsun fanatics, but in reality, they refuse to work on them themselves and get the "Boys" to do stuff for them...(maybe I shouldn't have said that but it seems true enough)

It may be better to first find a girl that is NOT a Datsun fanatic to begin with :P