Datsun girls

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL . . . LOL . . .

This is too funny!

Last night when my wife and I went to bed she said "good night you Datsun Freak"! I guess I spent too much time surfing the web over the weekend looking at Dattos! :P

Last night when my wife and I went to bed she said "good night you Datsun Freak"! I guess I spent too much time surfing the web over the weekend looking at Dattos! :P

Bob....when your wife says she wants you to "get your freak on"......it's not the Datsuns that need to be played with!!! LOL!!!! :)

I'd rather find a woman who loves to work,, ,, ,, and brings home a good paycheck...

I don't want to pay for someone elses Datsun addiction....... ... . Datsuns are very expensive,, , some women are too..... the combination of the two is just scary

+1

heh, my wife isn't a car chick...however, she knows her way around engines a bit, goes to car shows with me, listens to me talk about cars, and even supports my restoring a wagon(she hates wagons)...I don't get bitched at for working on my car, even if it means we only see each other a few hours a week...and she helped me rip out and clean the interior of my ratty wagon...and has helped me work on cars before...

Yeah, I am sure that it is awesome to be married to or date a girl that knows as much or more about cars or datsuns than you do, but, well...I would rather have someone I like to hang out with that isn't stupid, and even if she isn't as stuck on cars as I am, I am glad I can talk to her about car stuff and she knows what I am talking about, and can appreciate the modifications I make to our cars.

To be honest, the amount of "Car chicks" I have run into in my travels is VERY few...granted, I have run across loads of divorced cougars who had a former husband into cars, and more hood rats than you can shake a type R honda badge at...but women that can wrench worth a shit? 4...in over ten years of working on cars, both in shops and as a hobby, and cruising/drag racing/cars shows, ect...a grand total of 4...and three were bad enough that there wasn't enough beer in the world to make a relationship an option.

EDIT: oh yeah...and she is low maintenance...no mall shopping or horrible wastes of time and money. You find a girl really into cars, and you will prolly end up spending more on her car than you do on yours...cars are an expensive hobby...now there is more than one datsun to blow money on, and nookie is at stake!

My wife and I met at the races. We had are first date at a car show and she love old cars. But the Datsun addiction I have she doesnt have and wishes that I would spend my money on the mustang bullitt I have or the 1967 camero that sits on my trailor sow she can drive one daily. I have gone to the races my hole life and it is a great place to meet a girl that atleast loves car.

I'd rather find a woman who loves to work,, ,, ,, and brings home a good paycheck...

I don't want to pay for someone elses Datsun addiction....... ... . Datsuns are very expensive,, , some women are too..... the combination of the two is just scary

No joke, my wife has a day job where she makes 2/3 of what I do, then a side job she does from home on her computer on her spare time that she truly loves where she's first began making a few hundred bucks but it's grown to averaging $3,000 a month for the last 6 months but this is her best month where she's a few bucks away from more than doubling her average which is almost what we both make combined from our day jobs...so I am not complaining that she's not a car nut. She just asks that I take care of our 6 cars, while she takes care of 1/2 the bills, cooks, bakes, and cleans the house...so I call that more than fair. :)

In my experience, some girls I met are self-proclaimed Datsun fanatics, but in reality, they refuse to work on them themselves and get the "Boys" to do stuff for them...(maybe I shouldn't have said that but it seems true enough)

It may be better to first find a girl that is NOT a Datsun fanatic to begin with :P

:rofl:

I'd settle for a girl who isn't 2 tons of fun, doesn't have 8 kids, and at least tolerates/understands my obsession with cars. So far all I find it women with 1 or more kids who aren't active. The last one I inquired about her hobbies and it was "sitting on the couch watching movies." I mentioned bike riding and it was as if I suggested she perform sexual favors at her counter in full view of the public. And she was attractive and skinny, but only 24, so I'm betting her metabolism hadn't scaled back yet.

The rest I've tried to meet online, yeah, let's just say "more to love" isn't a body type, it's something to stay away from. And it's indicative of a much larger problem with the general public and their views of healthy living/eating. (Yes I realize online is not the greatest way to meet someone, but I don't get away from work or the garage much, and I don't particularly like groups of people besides autocross and Ratsun functions.)

I've given up trying to find a Datsun girl, 'cause that shit just ain't going to happen, and I'm freakin' 30 now, so as much as dating 19 year old girls might be fun, it's not going to go anywhere, and I think it's kind of creepy. So due to my suckyness at picking mates, I'm having to compromise and consider picking up baggage such as a kid. Not that I don't like kids, I just don't want any right now if I can avoid it.

Basically I'm screwed, especially in conservative Spokane. I'd have much better luck if I joined a church, but I'm not religious. Maybe I'll try again when I hit 40! :D By that time the fat ones will have died from heart attacks!

i guess i am one of the lucky ones. my wife is a gear head and isn't afraid to get dirty. right now i am working on getting her a Dodge Ramcharger going. she is helping me get my Datsun running right. so it all works out. her playtoys, that she has gotten down and dirty with, are her 87 cherokee, an 81 Rabbit convertible, a 90 Passat and a beat up, nasty 68 4dr Dart with a hot little 273. so i think i made a nice catch with this one :)