man down man down

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well my 71 4 door is dead i i was turning right off of scholes fairy and i guy ran a red and t boned me !

i took it right in the passenger side door :blink:

Damn.. that sucks hard. Definitely got me thinking more about adding a cage to mine.

How the hell did they manage to hit you in the passenger side though?

Speaking from experience, unless you have specialty insurance or a custom parts rider on full coverage, you won't get anything for you car. You can jump through hoops and bury them with paperwork, receipts, photos, whatever... they will tell you they are looking at it, but eventually they are going to jerk your chain.

In the end there... what was the dollar amount of the check the insurance company paid out for Bonvo's car?????

What is you PIP situation? I assume that you just have liability. How much did you elect to be covered for? Did you have uninsured/underinsured protection. In my case that was a great bang for the buck. It is a cheap premium and saved an otherwise messed up situation.

Good that you went to see a doctor, that is a start. Have you started to interview lawyers yet. Get one. Keep going to see doctors until you feel 100%. Then wait six months to settle the claim. My wife has been having problems related to the accident four years after, that were never apparent until all the PIP money was used up and we had to settle.

Get your primary care physician to refer you to a psychiatric counselor for your Post Traumatic Stress condition. Go to your appointments for a couple years until your anger issues have been addressed... that will probably be the week before you either have to get paid out or bring suit. But it depends on the PIP how much help you can get.

You are lucky you are alive. You ain't lucky that your dime just got destroyed. I'd rather be lucky that good. I'd rather be lucky than smart, lucky than rich, lucky than having a hot girlfriend.

I don't worry about getting T-boned so much. It happens so fast, you are either dead or alive. I worry about getting bent over by insurance adjusters and getting boned the old fashioned way with no lube. That happens in slow motion and takes forever.

• Like 1

In the end there... what was the dollar amount of the check the insurance company paid out for Bonvo's car?????

the end dollar amount i receved just for the car was 1250 but the main problem i was running into was that i could not find ads for cars comparable to mine shit i only found 3 cars total accross the whole united states and they were eather 10k for show rom quality of $500 for parts cars 510s are by far more popular i can pull up at least 10 on my local craigslist alone he will probibly get more for his 510 then i ever could for my 610 even though the only thing mine was missing was paint and the orignial paint wasent even that bad

what was the declared value of the car when you insured it?

i dont know i dont ever there being any declared

Where on scholls did you get tagged? I got tboned crossing scholls on cascade by another nob running a red light. My sentra didn't fair well against the full size chevy truck towing a trailer.

sound like the same spot. i was taking a left off scholls on to cascade

This goes without saying but anyone driving a Datsun or any other car should always think as if you're driving a motorcycle. Assume everyone is trying to hit you/run you over. People wonder why my head is always moving when I'm in the car. Scan the sides, scan the back. If you slow down because jackass A on the left looks like he's going to run a light, watch the mirror two, because jackass B is going to try and drive up your rear end.

It seems like common sense, but it's always best to drive like you have a price on your head!

God damn......

If someone ever ran a red light and fucked my datsun up like that I'd be more then sore. I'd be lawsuit-y lol, MA NECK! IT BURNS!! I CAN"T SEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Glad your alright man lol

Hey 72240z,

Thank god for reverse gear , I'd finish ya off LOL :blink: !!! it would be cheaper and piece of mind at night with the little tike "in suffering" :lol: ( joking )

Good to hear your alright DISLEX

Ouch boss! Big time, OUCH! Glad you're ok. If you need help stripping that bish lemme know. U gonna be off of work for a while?

Hey, good thing new Sally is auto-magic huh? Haha.

-Chong