man down man down

last pic of the car :( from the meet that night

IMG_0014.jpg

when you fired her up and left Ava's later that night Megan and I where saying how much of a badass that dime is.

cut the sheet metal out with your insurance bumper sticker on it and save it :D

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its funny when i first got out of the car to make sure the other guy was ok i looked at the damage to my car and felt as if a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. my first thought was now i dont have to take it apart and then decide what to do with it. then i started to laugh and thought to my self now i dont have to find my vibration

What the fawk, is this shit spreading? I was driving home just now in the 4x, and some moron in a Ford Tortoise started sneaking out. I was zipping down the off ramp to turn onto Maple and she was on the one way, just lurches right out about halfway into my lane of travel and at the bottom of the ramp I'm trying to make the next light so I'm still going 40 before the next light's left hander. Anyway, swerved around her front end and honked, though didn't get much longevity as I was turning the wheel rapidly at the time. The truck still handles pretty well for being 4wd and having mud tires. The honking was mainly just to make me feel better. Chalk it up to lots of autocross! That stuff stays with you, whether it be cones or cars.

Has anyone noticed all the type seems to be in bold now?

Edit again: That's weird, it went unbold after I edited it.

good advice guys ! I got some good news today my insurance guy called me and said he talked to the fellow who hit me to get a statement from him and he told my adjuster that he was spacing out and ran the red light!

Probably texting, the fuctard. Glad you're okay.

This goes without saying but anyone driving a Datsun or any other car should always think as if you're driving a motorcycle. Assume everyone is trying to hit you/run you over. People wonder why my head is always moving when I'm in the car. Scan the sides, scan the back. If you slow down because jackass A on the left looks like he's going to run a light, watch the mirror two, because jackass B is going to try and drive up your rear end.

It seems like common sense, but it's always best to drive like you have a price on your head!

Yup. I think everyone should be forced to ride a motorcycle for two years before being allowed to drive a car.

I almost got hit today! This moron driving a SAAB was about to change into my lane without looking. Almost halfway in my lane before he noticed. He was in the "super slow" lane and wasn't going fast enough to need to change lanes...there was no one in front of him for miles.

The other morning, I see a whole line of cars running the red light. I went around a white BMW SUV since he kind of cut me off and was going to slow. As I pass I give him a nasty look, and he's on his cell phone driving with one hand! It's illegal now to do that. He ran the red and was talking on the phone, and I bet he thought he was in the right.

What...are our Datsuns invisible to morons? Ugh! :blink: :angry:

I almost got hit today! This moron driving a SAAB was about to change into my lane without looking. Almost halfway in my lane before he noticed. He was in the "super slow" lane and wasn't going fast enough to need to change lanes...there was no one in front of him for miles.

The other morning, I see a whole line of cars running the red light. I went around a white BMW SUV since he kind of cut me off and was going to slow. As I pass I give him a nasty look, and he's on his cell phone driving with one hand! It's illegal now to do that. He ran the red and was talking on the phone, and I bet he thought he was in the right.

What...are our Datsuns invisible to morons? Ugh! :blink: :angry:

learn from my mistakes save all your receipt's when you build your cars !

Not just Datsuns, I felt way more vulnerable in my Miata 3" off the ground. One reason I'm glad the exhaust is so loud. Like the Harley guys say, "Loud pipes save lives!" Don't particularly like Harleys, but true that saying! Plus piss on those cell phone yakkers inside their little insulated cocoons!

• 3 weeks later...