man down man down

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

This is why i never drive my dime anymore. Only once and a while. Im to afraid of this happening to her. Shes not only my 510, but i got some special memories from her, thats why i didnt really want to sell her either.

i went for that car ..it was weird the biddig was over in like 30 sec....like a inside job.....some older guy got it...buy time i made it to where he was he was long gone....he was with 2 younger guys, car was prob for one of them....

it was the only car they drove in and reved the crap out of....the car sold for 1075 but had a 240 buyer fee a 30 gate fee and if not a member 200 walk in fee so 1555 out the door.....i ended up with a damn 86 caddy for 450 only had 80000 miles and i sold on craigs by 1:30 for 1100....anyway i was bummed not to get the dime i only had 1400 .....really didnt think it was gonna go for that......oh ya it was posted in the middel of the night 1 day befor auction when it was giong through.....weird huh...i watched it like a hawk......