Lets see them wheels.

datsunfish

My brother just bought a set of these for his wagon. Sit pretty good on an unflared 510, rears are sunk a tiny bit, prolly a bit more on something with independent rear end after lowering too, but the fronts sit right about where you want them. A 1/4" spacer would do the trick for the back. Not bad fitment for the price (about $350 for the set without tires).

Konig/Maxxim 'Screech'

The one pictured is 16x7 +15, but my brother's is 15x7 +15 with 195 60 15 tires

l_5a1e6c28c1fcd6a9c06c3365c064d9f7.jpg

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If your into the bosozuku (I think thats how it's spelled) you could always try these, but I read that they can get close to $7000 a set.

yayoi2.JPG

sakura.jpg

If money was no object and they came in say a 15x7 or 15x8, I would get an extra set to throw on if I was feeling funky.

what the hell is a bosozuku?

$7K for a set of wheels!! :eek::eek:

Is it because of the flowery design center caps and pink color?

I don't think anybody was offended. You have to take stuff on this forum very litely. The boso style is totally rediculous, but for some reason I really dig it, at least in small doses, that van is a little to much.

Your car looks very familiar...like my car with bumpers;).

Sorry if I offended some with the gay wheels. I just thought they were different. And I personal think they are neat wheels.

Right now I am personally running konig rewinds untill I can afford real watanabes and decide whether or not I'm going to go with flares.

2500643002_64c5a5f4e6_m.jpg

Sorry man, I didn't mean it harshly, just jokingly :o I don't think they're bad, just the colors are a bit goofy ;)

Speaking of boso...

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/car/684675011.html

if that is your car do not flare it that would be stupid soo beautiful id leave it just like that nice ride man thumbs up :fu:

Sorry if I offended some with the gay wheels. I just thought they were different. And I personal think they are neat wheels.

Right now I am personally running konig rewinds untill I can afford real watanabes and decide whether or not I'm going to go with flares.

Dude I love your car!! The wheels and all. If only I could have a rig that nice... Well I guess I have a few nice trucks.... I wish my 510's were nice :(

• 2 months later...

It was my day off today and I went on a little canyon run. Finally got a good feel for my suspension.

15x7 +15 offset front 15x8 0 offset rear. I got ZG flares that I want to install when I find a pair of 15x10's

SSL17924.jpg

SSL17926.jpg

SSL17927.jpg

SSL17930.jpg

I got crazy oversteer on this sweeper. It feels great to fight your car for control, especially when you win!!

SSL17931.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
i have these wheels... which i wanna get rid of... Rotas.. not sure what kind.. originally on the Smurf 510... i want to go with the rota rbs; in hyper black... what u guys think

185-8597_IMG.jpg

pretty big spacers on those wheels? I don't think they look too bad but I think some gun metal RBs would look better than black.

spacers.. oh yeah... up front.... im running double spacers in front with the 280zx brakes.. before only one... weird.. i think together its like 1/2 inch spacer.. i want the gunmetal rb's but not sure what size offset i have to get... i want some wheels that wont require spacers... or me having to flare