Lets see them wheels.

datsunfish

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea basically you've got a million different choices for wheels. everybody has ones they like and dislike. there are usually some general guidelines that are governed by the vehicle's style and the owner's style. what kind of wheels do you like? because you'll be able to get basically anything you can think of in the proper bolt pattern and ranging in sizes from bolt up and drive off to severe suspension and body modifications to fit. so whatever floats your boat... er, whatever rolls your car?... :)

Heres a photo of my brothers 510 with some bigger wheels than your average.

your brother's car is very nice but totally custom. Looks like 5-lug and completely different suspension allowing lower offset and wider wheels.

I think in this thread we're looking for 4-lug wheels to fit stock suspension and clear the fenders. ;)

here is another wheel I like its on my 2 door that used to belong to Mark Lowe they are 18x8 and they are a 5 lug but he did do alot to the inner fender in the front (mini tub) and the rear he modified the outer.but they make them in a 4 lug and kinda close on the offset try TEAM DYNAMICS I think they have a wheel that looks very close

turbodatsun510006.jpg

turbodatsun510003.jpg

These are 15 inch 300zx wheels from 1985, they are cheap, but not good for a really low 510.

2924460_17_full.jpg

What's wrong with stock wheels? I have been trying to buy this car for 5 years, some 80 yr old grandma will not sell it, It is perfect, no rust, original paint, original wheels and tires, 28k miles and it's an automatic. I give her my phone number every year, dfammit, I want it!!!

2924460_18_full.jpg

These are 15 inch 300zx wheels from 1985, they are cheap, but not good for a really low 510.

Don't they need spacers to fit?

I have been trying to buy this car for 5 years, some 80 yr old grandma will not sell it, It is perfect, no rust, original paint, original wheels and tires, 28k miles and it's an automatic.

I don't know about perfect. Grannies backed over a thing or two in her day. ;)

I don't know about perfect. Grannies backed over a thing or two in her day. ;)

here kittty-kitty-kitty :blink: :lol:

stock wheels for stock cars only!

keep on her. i got my wagon 2 years after the first time i asked. the guy had kept my number from the first time. it woulda went to the junker w/o even trying to sell it if i hadnt asked a few times :D

Depends on what you want and what your into, nostalgic, orignial, JDM, or showcar, or import look. Theres alot of possibilities.

Heres a photo of my brothers 510 with some bigger wheels than your average.

gallery_193_1275_23143.jpg

In Australia on show car style 510's definately the most popular wheel is a f90simmons.

Cheers

Do you have any closer shots of the wheels? Like from the rear of the car? It sits nice thats for sure!

here is another wheel I like its on my 2 door that used to belong to Mark Lowe they are 18x8 and they are a 5 lug but he did do alot to the inner fender in the front (mini tub) and the rear he modified the outer.but they make them in a 4 lug and kinda close on the offset try TEAM DYNAMICS I think they have a wheel that looks very close

turbodatsun510006.jpg

turbodatsun510003.jpg

Dude I love that 2 door, its on of my top 5!!! Shit top 2 :D Well until you paint it hehe