Craigslist, the great "Quote" thread.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 cars for 1. (IE)

it blew the transmission line today and im done fighting with it. a/c blows colder than a snowmans ass, it was hit in the front end but still runs great.body is okay. interior is pretty crappy, , dual sunroofs that dont work, automatic with v8 REGISTERED UNTILL 2010

the other is a 94 se7 with rear air, its blue. good parts car, has lien sale papers, engine is sized. good interior and body.

Third up is an 86 Toyota MR2. It does run. clutch needs to bled, and needs coolant, i started filling but still needs another gallon or two. has brand new engine installed. arrest me red also has lien sale paperwork.

5 speed 4 cylinder

I want to trade all 3 of these for a decent 5 speed NON AUTOMATIC car/truck unless its a cadillac/lincoln. . Must be in decent condition.. I would like to have a/c too.I would like to get an old 610 datsun/ 240z or something older like that. I wouldnt mind an old deville/eldorado or mark series lincoln. i dont want a boring car like a corolla or a civic.

I will have pictures soon.

Please list the tire size in your ad title:fu:

Rims and tires 4 sale:eek:

Chevy tires 4 sale

Toyota rims on general tires:mad:

"Clean Title in hand" what no coffee stains? It at least has to have greasey finger prints from being in your hand all the time:blink:

Clean title means when a salesman totaled it back when it was new, they fixed it "in-house" to avoid branding the title. :D hehe

A guy recently told me he bought a 2004 350Z with only 9,000 miles! wow, low milage.

he then states that it has a clean title but for some reason it pulls to the right a lot. :D lol Probably spent 4 years in the dealership garage sorting out how to hide a bent up suspension.

year : 1985 truck of the year!

model : nissan / datsun , made by ninjas in the hills of japan

motor: 4 cylinder very quiet like a stealth ninja in the night,

miles : 60,000 miles locally droven around whibey island very well taken care of !

5 awsome gears to shift thru 1 2 3 4 5

truck told me the other day she wants to be a lowrider when she grows up!

im crazy for selling this beautiful truck soooo cheap , what goes around comes around

• Like 1
Guest 510kamikazifreak

Bought this car 1 month ago in good running condition. Sadly, I now have expenses to pay & must sell it. Has been a great daily driver with lots of pick-up, great sound too.

1981 Nissan/Datsun 280zx

Some rust in the usual spots for a car this age, interior in good shape (No deck)

6cyl L28E engine w/ 205,000 kms

5-speed manual transmission

T-Tops & Projector headlights

New aftermarket ignition

New alternator

Everything works well, car runs great.

Tie rod ends need to be replaced (but still very drivable), have the parts to do this, just haven't had the time

Front shocks are going but still have life

Will trade for MR2, AE86 Corolla or FC RX-7

:lol:

does a call i got about my ad count?

"hey, I'm calling at SEVEN FUCKING THIRTY, waking you up to ask if you want to trade that datsun you have for sale."

"maybe, whatcha got?"

"a 1990 honda civic."

I'm pretty pissed at this point, but I manage to keep my cool.

"sorry man, if I traded it'd have to be for a rear wheel drive car."

"dude, civics are rear wheel drive"

*click.*

fucking people.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Asking $500.00 or best offer . Serious inquiries only please.

its a newer car didnt leave that in

4 cylinder, automatic, 2-3 owners - locally driven. New alternater, water pump, tires, brake work....

paint peeling- small dent/right front fender, stable little car. Cash only accepted.

needs cleaning- took off road 2 days ago, works fine - owner has new car.

needs cleaning took off road 2 days ago :lol:

2-3 owners :lol:

stable little car :lol: was it born in a barn:blink:

have 3 18" volk racing rims, model Te37. they are in fairly good condition. they were shipped from japan and are very strong rims made of special carbon fiber for added control and lighter weight.

these are not cheap-made rims!! the Volk Racing TE37 wheels are one piece forged construction. One of the lightest and strongest wheels on the market! check out the prices of volk racing te37 rims and you will see how good a deal this is!

i will sell them serperatly or together all 3.

give me a call and we can work out a deal.

Henry 323-807-2263