• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/1376849552.html

my brothers 240 z cheap! (Redmond)

My brother abused me!!, so im selling his 73 240 z, he is a bad person and a even worse auto mechanic. to save money on bondo he used malto meal and water for body filler, he replaced the original datsun engine with a motor from a 83 vw golf, the transmission is from a old hodaka 250 dirtbike and he got a new gas tank out of a 1980 ford pinto. the car is in great condition but there is a lot of major body damage and the intrior melted from the fire, like I said my brother is a bad person and im kinda freaked out becouse he molested me and I recently found out he is also my DAD! $200

Guest 510kamikazifreak

5 speed manual, black, engine is great, had it checked yesterday, car runs but might stall when running (not when idling) and start and run again in 5 minutes, transmission shifts good, 220K on the car, very clean and decent. Don't want to figure out what the problem is. Maybe it is as simple as excessive water in the fuel line (this car got fuel injector). Have papers from previous work done on it.

:lol::lol:

Every day there is a classic craigslist moment :blink:

:lol:

:P

Runs Great..... Drive it home today....

It just needs a battery,, and I think the fuel filter is clogged because sometimes it will die...

And you need to bring some tires to drive it home

I am very firm on the price,, I know what it is worth... I have put $1500 into this car... and paid $1200 for it,,

Asking $3200,,.. just trying to break even,... before I move to Nigeria

I have a 1991 TRUE JDM HONDA RHD CRX SiR EF8 Glasstop Edition; My interior is in SUPER MINT Condition. The exterior of the car is in great condition for the age. Everything is orignal; never been in any accidents or repainted. If anyone is interested, please give me a call at 626-429-8483. I have owned this car for nearly 5 years now; I've only driven it about 10 miles since I got it. The reason why I'm selling now is because, I don't have garage space anymore and do not want this parked outside***Please note, the car is currently on 91 si wheels but the wheels are not for sale. You would have to bring your own set of wheels (minimum 15"; JDM front calipers are larger than U.S.; 14" will fit but they'll rub against calipers) or I could provide you with blackies but the tires are not that great but enough to take you home. Also, it does not have an exhaust. I sold the exhaust last month so I recommend towing the car home because it would be too loud to drive; but it's your choice, the front seats were sold awhile ago (I was going to install Recaros' but ran low on cash); the rear seats are in IMMACULATE condition; everthing about it is clean. This car was imported as a whole so it is equipped with it's original B16A motor, I've inspected the internals and let me emphasize that it is super clean. One last thing about the car. the climate control for these cars are known to crack so i removed it (no cut wires) and replace the front with a kevlar plate until I can find a clean replacement. If you're curious of what I mean, I removed the climate control panel and covered the hole temporary with a kevlar place; looks super clean. It has 101K on the odometer which is approximately 45-55,000 miles. Call me at (626) 429-8483 or email me at leci0502@yahoo.com

I'm asking for $6000.00 OBO. THE CAR IS NOT REGISTERED SO DON'T CALL/EMAIL TO ASK ME IF IT IS.

on Spokane CL.

i believe it is a 1970 opel gt, the engine and trans look to be in good shape, it is missing some misc. parts like the widshield, back glass, seats and some of the qauges, if interested in looking at it please leave your phone number,no title. i am not a mechanic and don't want to have any conversations through a computer, so i will definately not respond by e-mail.

I would like to know how by looking at engine / trans that it is in good shape.

also wonder if smoke signs will be OK since the dumb ass didn't leave a phone #er....

For sale is a 1973 Datsun Pickup, custom paint, chopped three inches, lowered three inches, good interior, good tranny, motor need tlc.............Sheered door handles, needs hood and front left fender. $1500 o.b.o.

3k23m33p75O75P25Sc99h75c12b09a1a619f3.jpg3m13pd3le5Qe5Rf5Sc99hcef6ba5fb2221514.jpg

I think it must have been chopped more to make it look like a 1958 Ford....

Sheered door handles.......that sounds scary

thats some funny stuff. lol

I like #14

"I left my Dentures in your Silverado last night. I gave you my number but did not get yours. Please call me asap. I need my teeth. We met in the parking lot of Margarita Jones. Get back to me asap please. Thank you."

:lol: