Craigslist, the great "Quote" thread.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I was just reading along then got to the email.ROFL!!http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/ele/1705794247.htmlxbox 360 controller receiver!!! with other stuff - $13 (Forest Grove) Date: 2010-04-22, 9:40PM PDTReply to: sale-we2yk-1705794247@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?] xbox 360 controller "Receiver" for pc gamers. with this, you can play your pc games with the xbox 360 controller. and a mouse too!! it was fun. it comes with the disk, and the papers.and please note that the controller is not included. thanks email: sucka.dick@yahoo.com

sooooo.... just wanted to let every one know this is the kid that i traded my 87 jetta, i paid 200 dollars for, for his 96 dodge 2500, he left that stupid controller in it. hahahaha along with his birth cert. i text him but i guess he didnt care. so if anyone bought it you can come get that controller.... lol.

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/spo/1818973219.html

NOTE: If you are one of those people who think $50.00 is a "reasonable offer" on a $400.00 almost brand new set of weights, please do me and everyone else selling items on CL a favor and STOP LOW BALLING! It hurts my soul when my phone vibrates to tell me I got a new email, ohai.. its about my weights! Open up the email and the message looks like this:

Re: Awesome Weight Set for sale from nice normal average dude!

Are these still for salez!! Can I haz em for 50 bucks!? I throw in broken refrigerator and partially used alternator off a 1972 Datsun 210!!

Emails like this make me want to punch a small infant right in the mouth!(which I would never do... but these emails make me consider it!!)

• 2 weeks later...

More Honda boy "JDM" word overuse.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/pts/1842046076.html

JDM Sportmax wheels.

"I want to sell them for this price or trade for other jdm rims plus cash on your end"

He is asking $500 for a set of wheels you can buy brand new for less than $400. Plus, Sportmax are made in Taiwan and are readily available in the USA. There is NOTHING jdm about them. does he even know what JDM means?

IMAG0324.jpg

I was going to try and justify that ad but I cannot come up with a good enough reason. People like that are the reason I dislike the Honda scene. And by people like that I mean idiots and kids.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Cool name for a cat. Listed on Vancouver craigslist

Looking to find Datsun a new home, Landlords say I can only have my dog. Im not in a serious rush to get rid of him, I'd like to find him a home where he will be an indoor cat and get the tlc he needs. He is a super laid back kitten, he fetchs and loves to sleep with you. He's free to the right home.

The pictures posted are of when I first got him, he's about 2X bigger.

On craigslist in Wanted: "Single mother of 4 children in desprate need of hot tub. I have no money to spend one one, but my kids don't fight when they sneak into the naybors and use theres. Must be a free hot tub and I could pay 10$ for delivery an dpossible wiring to someone nice".

Posted a day earlier in the FREE section of all places. "free hottub. Worked when we shut it off, you haul"

Too many in this one. First, we have someone who should not let her kids run all over, who is too lazy to even look into the free section for a hot tub. I own a hottub, not only did it cost a bunch to get, but upkeep isn't terrible, but it is a constant drain on time, not to mention chemicals, electricity and testing the water. If she has no money and 4 kids, maybe it's time to worry about something other than life's luxury items LOL.........just ask for free dark colored swimsuits for the kids to sneak over into the neighbors!!

Plus the free one..."worked when we shut it off" If that isn't a loaded statement i don't know what is......

CL, bring your inner idiot

Spokane craigslist

I'm asking $300 or best offer for a 1995 dodge intrepid. its a 3.0. It has power windows, A.C/ heater, curise control, A tape player which all work. The paint and interior are both in pretty good condition, but the motor has a loud tick. The car runs, but does not work.

So if the car runs, what doesn't work?

• 3 weeks later...

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/ctd/1915526667.html

"Engine: 4-Cylinder 2.5L DOHC 24v"

"2 Door, Front Wheel Drive, Manual Transmission, Alloy Wheels, Air Conditioning, Bucket Seats, Leather Seats, Power Door Locks, Power Mirrors, Power Steering, Power Windows, Rear Defrost, Tilt Steering, AM/FM Radio, CD Player, Driver Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag,"

It's a Zenki S14 with an RB25 swap...