• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
What an asshole

He put in his post "Runs and Drives" Well it doesnt drive, because the brakes are locked up. So i emailed him and said, so technically it doesnt drive because the brakes are locked up.

He called me gay, and "dumb doosh" :lol::lol:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/cto/1460328563.html

LMFAO i just texted him..... "call me dumb but dosnt locked brakes mean it dosnt drive?" lol ill post his reply haha i wont let him call a fellow ratsun member any names without giving him shit. lmfao HE JUST TOLD ME TO GO TO HELL! 360-556-9758 everybody text him and ask!haha

LMFAO i just texted him..... "call me dumb but dosnt locked brakes mean it dosnt drive?" lol ill post his reply haha i wont let him call a fellow ratsun member any names without giving him shit. lmfao HE JUST TOLD ME TO GO TO HELL! 360-556-9758 everybody text him and ask!haha

LOL!! Win!

We emailed back and forth a few times, it got to be pretty funny. but really, it doesn't drive!! thats a lie!!

Apparently it needs a battery, so i guess it doesn't run at the moment.

CRAIGSLIST: Where the unashamed go to sell their worthless shit and don't care that everyone sees them as card carrying members of the unwashed masses and just how illiterate and moronic they really are. What the hell has happened to the education system that people can't string a few words together correctly with proper punctuation, let alone describe accurately what they are selling?

What an asshole

He put in his post "Runs and Drives" Well it doesnt drive, because the brakes are locked up. So i emailed him and said, so technically it doesnt drive because the brakes are locked up.

He called me gay, and "dumb doosh" :lol::lol:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/cto/1460328563.html

He actually put that the front calipers are locked, not that the brakes are locked up. That most likely means that they will not move from their resting point of not grabbing the rotors. If the rear brakes were frozen with the parking brake on then that would be different.

Replying with info like that would have been far more appropriate than calling you gay. Also, isn't doosh the sound your Bugatti makes when you enter the water at 80mph?

He actually put that the front calipers are locked, not that the brakes are locked up. That most likely means that they will not move from their resting point of not grabbing the rotors. If the rear brakes were frozen with the parking brake on then that would be different.

Replying with info like that would have been far more appropriate than calling you gay. Also, isn't doosh the sound your Bugatti makes when you enter the water at 80mph?

haha have you seen that bugatti video its so badass

• 2 weeks later...

This one comes from a friend on Facebook...a classic Craigslist laugh for sure!

Last night I sat next to you at the Dethklok concert at San Jose State. I was the obese man in my fifties with my 15-year-old daughter; you were the tall redheaded woman with the three male friends -two of which were rather obnoxious

• 4 months later...

I was just reading along then got to the email.

ROFL!!

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/ele/1705794247.html

xbox 360 controller receiver!!! with other stuff - $13 (Forest Grove)

Date: 2010-04-22, 9:40PM PDT

Reply to: sale-we2yk-1705794247@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

xbox 360 controller "Receiver" for pc gamers. with this, you can play your pc games with the xbox 360 controller. and a mouse too!! it was fun. it comes with the disk, and the papers.and please note that the controller is not included. thanks email: sucka.dick@yahoo.com

• 4 weeks later...

recently i googled my phone number..and came up with this fancy site...anyways...

that guy with the screen name...H2THEIZZO. page 7...posted something about a truck i had for sale then gave my phone number for you guys to text me and harass me...anyways...one sided stories are lame

my add clearly said

its a running parts truck. NO TITLE it drives but the front calipers are froze so you cant drive it far..needs to be trailered and can drive on a trailer...

wher am i wrong on this?

he texted me A LOT and called and harassed me about how im lying about its driveability...i told him to leave me alone..its a 300 dollar parts dakota...

i dont see why people are so fucking dumb and feel the need to try and make people look stupid when they are stupid themselves not being able to figure out that its not gonna drive to oregon from washington with froze calipers...anyways...i sold the truck to a local junkyard 5 miles away..got 4 hundred for it...and guess what!!!?? I DROVE IT THER!!! so anyways...i just wanted to put my side of the story out.....oh and PS swasticka

Yup, that sure ain't Issy. Someone phone him and let him know....

CRAIGSLIST: Where the unashamed go to sell their worthless shit and don't care that everyone sees them as card carrying members of the unwashed masses and just how illiterate and moronic they really are. What the hell has happened to the education system that people can't string a few words together correctly with proper punctuation, let alone describe accurately what they are selling?

Frank Zappa said it best: "Let's just admit that public education is mediocre at best."

recently i googled my phone number..and came up with this fancy site...anyways...

that guy with the screen name...H2THEIZZO. page 7...posted something about a truck i had for sale then gave my phone number for you guys to text me and harass me...anyways...one sided stories are lame

my add clearly said

its a running parts truck. NO TITLE it drives but the front calipers are froze so you cant drive it far..needs to be trailered and can drive on a trailer...

wher am i wrong on this?

he texted me A LOT and called and harassed me about how im lying about its driveability...i told him to leave me alone..its a 300 dollar parts dakota...

i dont see why people are so fucking dumb and feel the need to try and make people look stupid when they are stupid themselves not being able to figure out that its not gonna drive to oregon from washington with froze calipers...anyways...i sold the truck to a local junkyard 5 miles away..got 4 hundred for it...and guess what!!!?? I DROVE IT THER!!! so anyways...i just wanted to put my side of the story out.....oh and PS swasticka

And brush up on your reading skills, izzo didn't post your number :P

Yup, that sure ain't Issy. Someone phone him and let him know....

Correction. I never called you, just emailed. Your number was posted on the ad I believe??? IIRC we were both cool and laughed at the last email. I didn't keep texting/emailing nor call once after that. Someone else must have harassed you.

and then someone breaks into your truck and steals your stereo...