Who in their right mind LIFTS a 620?

I have a 2in. body lift that came out of my KC. Its takin up space! Its basically about a dozen 2 inch cylinders of aluminum and a couple brackets so you can relocate your radiator in line with your engine. The hardware is crappy, probably lifted 20 yrs ago, so youd need new bolts and bisquits. I used 55-57 chevy motor mounts when I lowered it back down.

Anyhow, 10 bucks or a 3 dollar sixpack gets it. If you want it shipped, Im sure I can send it for less than 10.

But seriously, who in their right mind lifts a 620?:blink:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But seriously, who in their right mind lifts a 620?:blink:

Oh good!!! That explains it... I'm out of my mind.:mellow:

Still another 3/4" to go...

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/datzenmike/img010.jpg[/img]"]img010.jpg"]

Final height (and proper mental fitness) +14" above stock.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/datzenmike/01070004-1.jpg[/img]"]01070004-1.jpg

Edited by datzenmike

I built it before I knew about NWDE and long before Ratsun. I thought I was insane, neighbors thought so to. Remember that guy in Close Encounters that kept building things with his mashed potatoes?? Well I just had to do the 620 that way. A compulsion. Anyway now I know there are others out there even more crazy than me. Ratsun allowed me to finally understand and skip two of the K

I built it before I knew about NWDE and long before Ratsun. I thought I was insane, neighbors thought so to. Remember that guy in Close Encounters that kept building things with his mashed potatoes?? Well I just had to do the 620 that way. A compulsion. Anyway now I know there are others out there even more crazy than me. Ratsun allowed me to finally understand and skip two of the K
Edited by Skib

Lol, wow! Lemme rephrase...

Who puts a body lift in a bone stock 2wheel drive 620? It actually looked pretty good on 30s, but not for me....

then....

ebayandstuff00022.jpg

now....

Datsun001.jpg

I keep all that crap in the bed for better traction... Damn thing has so much juice it nover hooks up :rofl:

Edited by DaveyDaveDaveDave

Idk, like what 90%+ of 620s are 2x4? Not for you is cool but damn man keep an open mind lol. :fu:

If anything I'd complain about w/e that siding is on there that's as straight as my $@&%.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.