this is for those of u who remove your leafs

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got all your leafs still? That kind of situation is the biggest reason i haven't touched mine. You never know when you're going to need capacity capability. Nice haul.

-Brian

yep all leafs man it didnt tuck tire like in the photo without my buddys back there, i could have easily hauled another 2 engines or more, i've put my truck to use many times, this is just the first time theres been 2 engines in there at once, altho i did have an l28et back there with 2 borg warner t5 trannys an some other crap

i never had a problem lifting as much weight as i wanted with no leafs.. be smart..install air shocks. add some air when loading weight in the back then i could load 4 motors in the back and still ride normal hight.. :fu::lol:

bonvo it gets delivered in the morning, i just wanted to get this bad engine out of my kitchen, the other engine is my friends whos borrowing the truck, we dropped both engines off at a little garage anthony (barneys owner) rents, plus some other crap, so that we can load the ve in the datsun when it gets deliverd i will have some pics of that too im fucking excited

The reason all my leaves are in place...

Z24-2.JPG

Or at least one reason.

loaded.jpg

Another reason. I bought that beater '74 pretty much just to clear the property. That was in 2000. Naturally I still have the truck (in fact drove it to work today). I did put the grille back on once I replaced that bumper. But that isn't the heaviest load I ever hauled... that would be the 17 sheets of 5/8" drywall I picked up. Don't buy 30 sheets at once; they don't fit. Even with 2 pickups, it was a stretch. We got 13 sheets in my Mom's Ranger and it was sitting on the bump stops at rest. So all the remaining sheets went in the 620, and it still had a couple inches to the stops.