BIRTHDAY...:bored:

So its my birthday (36) and I am stuck at work cuz the owner of this company says "If I work on my birthday so will you" kinda sucks it beautiful outside and I would love to be at home working on my projects.

sorry just needed to vent...:(

Clayton

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy birthday Clayton! That sucks about work. The bike shop I used to work at would get you a cake if you had to work on your birthday, so it was a little more of a motivation to go. Did you get yourself any good birthday presents?

Happy birthday Clayton! That sucks about work. The bike shop I used to work at would get you a cake if you had to work on your birthday, so it was a little more of a motivation to go. Did you get yourself any good birthday presents?

Duke I didnt get myself any real birthday presents but I am going to buy my stand alone system for my 2 door when I get my tax return :D so it will be belated :lol:

THANKS!!!! to everyone for the good birthday wishes!!!!

Duke I didnt get myself any real birthday presents but I am going to buy my stand alone system for my 2 door when I get my tax return :D so it will be belated :lol:

THANKS!!!! to everyone for the good birthday wishes!!!!

As of right now it looks like your California tax return will be an IOU. We're broke!

Happy birthday buddy. Sucks to hear about the work thing. I, however have my birthday off and get to pick up my new Hawk HPS brake pads and put them on! :D

Edited by Fineline
Happy birthday buddie. Sucks to hear about the work thing. I, however have my birthday off and get to pick up my new Hawk HPS brake pads and put them on! :D

:fu: YOU SUCK!!! :fu:

Make sure you clean your rotors before you do the brake in (MAKE SURE YOU USE THEIR METHOD) when I installed them they smoked alot and man did they stink but after the cool down I went for a spirited drive and it was like I went and did a BIG brake upgrade the pads made a world of difference.

Clayton

Happy Birthday Dude..(36?..oh man I've got sweatshirts older'n u!! HA HA LOL)

:lol:

Yea you get to a point and you don't want to even know it's your birthday.

They kinda suck after 39, Oh to be young again.

the only birthdays that matter

18=tity bar:p

21= bars:eek:

26= insurance goes down:fu:

30=wow i made it :)

40 =ooohh shit :eek:

50=you can say screw u to about anyone:rolleyes::fu:

60=second wind(vigara) :lol:

70 time to relax:mellow:

then its every year your still moven on your own :cool:

so dont feel to bad its 36.

you got more too come