POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/bar/3064865370.html

Don't really know this guy,but it's here in town,and it's a Datto.so i thought I'd help him out.

I saw this truck about 18 months ago when it was covered in 25 years worth of stuff.

This guy bought it ,after I saw it ,for his son,who it turned out didn't really like to work on cars. So it sat in storage for over another year.

It seems pretty solid except the flares need a little work. Rockers are good. Doesn't run-they never tried it. And no he won't part it out so don't even ask.

72_1.jpg

72_2.jpg

72_3.jpg

72_4.jpg

72_5.jpg

72_6.jpg

http://indianapolis....3064865370.html

Don't really know this guy,but it's here in town,and it's a Datto.so i thought I'd help him out.

I saw this truck about 18 months ago when it was covered in 25 years worth of stuff.

This guy bought it ,after I saw it ,for his son,who it turned out didn't really like to work on cars. So it sat in storage for over another year.

It seems pretty solid except the flares need a little work. Rockers are good. Doesn't run-they never tried it. And no he won't part it out so don't even ask.

72_1.jpg

72_2.jpg

72_3.jpg

72_4.jpg

72_5.jpg

72_6.jpg

What makes it a show truck? Is it the custom stake pockets or the high end gauge set? I'd like to hear more about the 4-lug 9" Ford rearend, the "Chevy" V6 that looks just like an early '80s Buick, and the "diamond tuck interior". I'm 99% sure that it was never run. Even though the throttle cable is kinda hooked up I can't see any wiring or a computer to run that feedback carb or distributor. At least it has a backup coil. That truck is mess.

yep...looks nice and stock and well maintained - they even bothered to replace the front seat covers at some point.

5L65Eb5Ja3F93J33p4c6edd4f6187da8116b5.jpg

Looks nice! It's not for me but I want to see someone snap it up!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.