Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, IZRL said:

Sounds like they're sending everybody (leftist politicians and big party donors) to try and convince him to step down.

I think they're gonna get him out by ANY means necessary. As desperate as the left is and how crucial this election is for them for many reasons. I'm surprised they've given Biden this much time.

They had to Make sure Trump was rock solid and unable to be switched out before they made their move. Perfect timing for them. Hopefully Trumps competition will be revealed soon. I doubt it will be Kamilla because she is unwinnable. I think she gets offered a cushy high paying low work job that she doesn't have to suck a dick for.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I can totally see the Dems playing it that way. And they've realized because of polling it isn't looking good for them. Something that really bothers me about them other than the policies they push is they've known for quite some time Biden isn't all there and flat out lied to everybody by saying they support him 100%, he's as mentally fit as anybody, sharp, intelligent etc. The dishonesty about it was so wrong. That's how smart they believe their voters are. 

Edited by john510
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, Ooph! said:

Do you really need someone to tell you how awful that is?

7 hours ago, datzenmike said:

It's all good. I was just hoping.

.... that it was just an error of omission mistake.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, john510 said:

I can totally see the Dems playing it that way. And they've realized because of polling it isn't looking good for them. Something that really bothers me about them other than the policies they push is they've known for quite some time Biden isn't all there and flat out lied to everybody by saying they support him 100%, he's as mentally fit as anybody, sharp, intelligent etc. The dishonesty about it was so wrong. That's how smart they believe their voters are. 

Of course they support Biden... until they don't! Support and party unity must be both preserved and evident to the voters. Hell the GOP has no other option and supports Trump and that must really wrangle them.

6 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Do you realize what it's like taking away a senior citizens walker???. Now imagine taking away the Presidency from a old fucker?

"HELL NO THIS IS MINE, YOU  CAN'T THIS FROM ME. DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!!!!"

There... fixed.

2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Your credit cards won't work Chicken Little. J/K It was just a 'tech outage', might affect you if you are flying. 

It was a world wide internet outage (Y2K happened). They might have to reset gas station systems. Have you seen what happens when city wide gas stations go out? I have...people get stupid. Anyway I know gas stations may not all go down and stay down but I'd rather play it safe. 

https://www.npr.org/2024/07/19/g-s1-12222/microsoft-outage-banks-airlines-broadcasters

Edited by IZRL

May I add, so you think it's coincidence that this happened after a failed Trump assassination and months before the election. Sounds about right. It's become the norm right around election time. 

Microsoft/ Bill Gates just happened to have their biggest hiccup in their history right before, arguably the most important election ever.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, IZRL said:

May I add, so you think it's coincidence that this happened after a failed Trump assassination and months before the election. Sounds about right. It's become the norm right around election time. 

Microsoft/ Bill Gates just happened to have their biggest hiccup in their history right before, arguably the most important election ever. 

Their biggest hiccup was either failing to supply classrooms with computers, or maybe it was Bing.

• Like 1

But since Biden is unfit to drive,let alone run our country,that'd be doing

everyone a huge favor.

On the other hand,if he doesn't step down,Trump's sure to win.

Decisions,Decisions......

Maybe his staff could get him to campaign in Gaza?

Edited by angliagt
  • Haha 1

Some details on what exactly has happened.  First, there is no hack or cyber attack.  You may hear that two companies are being blamed.  Microsoft and CrowdStrike.  Microsoft is not really to blame, they are only getting blamed because they have a monopoly on how many copies of Windows are in use around the world.  The real company to blame is CrowdStrike.  You have probably never heard of them before, but they are one of the largest software and network security vendors in the world.  Yesterday they released an update to a piece of their software that caused Windows to blue screen and crash.  This update was pushed out automatically to all their customers.  The fix for this is to manually reboot each affected computer to recovery mode and manually delete a file and then reboot, and then let CrowdStrike’s software download a new update to make their software work again.  This is going to take some time for all the systems worldwide to get fixed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
16 hours ago, IZRL said:

Sounds like they're sending everybody (leftist politicians and big party donors) to try and convince him to step down.

I think they're gonna get him out by ANY means necessary. As desperate as the left is and how crucial this election is for them for many reasons. I'm surprised they've given Biden this much time.

Yes all of a sudden after the debate Biden was unfit for office. Not the day before or the week before or even two years ago. Just like that the Dems that propped him up for years turned on him and stabbed him in the back. What a pathetic party. 

• Like 4
59 minutes ago, IZRL said:

It was a world wide internet outage (Y2K happened). They might have to reset gas station systems. Have you seen what happens when city wide gas stations go out. I have...people get stupid. Anyway I know gas stations may not all go down and stay down but I'd rather play it safe. 

https://www.npr.org/2024/07/19/g-s1-12222/microsoft-outage-banks-airlines-broadcasters

It affected the computers at my doctors appointment this morning through Scripps Healthcare. A 30 minute visit turned into 2+ hours and I didn't even get my new paperwork for a handicap placard. Technology is great until it isn't.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
10 minutes ago, angliagt said:

But since Biden is unfit to drive,let alone run our country,that'd be doing

everyone a huge favor.

On the other hand,if he doesn't step down,Trump's sure to win.

Decisions,Decisions......

Maybe his staff could get him to campaign in Gaza?

The only reason they want Biden gone is because they know he'll probably lose. He's the same guy he has been for years. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, datsuntech said:

Some details on what exactly has happened.  First, there is no hack or cyber attack.  You may hear that two companies are being blamed.  Microsoft and CrowdStrike.  Microsoft is not really to blame, they are only getting blamed because they have a monopoly on how many copies of Windows are in use around the world.  The real company to blame is CrowdStrike.  You have probably never heard of them before, but they are one of the largest software and network security vendors in the world.  Yesterday they released an update to a piece of their software that caused Windows to blue screen and crash.  This update was pushed out automatically to all their customers.  The fix for this is to manually reboot each affected computer to recovery mode and manually delete a file and then reboot, and then let CrowdStrike’s software download a new update to make their software work again.  This is going to take some time for all the systems worldwide to get fixed.

And let me guess... Blackrock and Vanguard own a big chunk of CrowdStrike. I'm too lazy to look it up but they own everything...I wouldn't be surprised. Someone on YouTube will do the research and post it in a day or two.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, john510 said:

The only reason they want Biden gone is because they know he'll probably lose. He's the same guy he has been for years. 

that is a pretty good reason.  

17 minutes ago, tr8er said:

that is a pretty good reason.  

Yes it is. They didn't seem to think so (lose an election) not so long ago. I think it's sad what they've put him through along with the whole country. 

• Like 1

I am as dubious of just about everything that happens in the modern world not being a coincidence but IMO linking the internet outage to a political party (either/or) is straight up....

e72baa850ee25b3d25dfa5236fbe88f3.gif 

Actually I think It might be closer to...

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9528izqoplc3c43ynxiy3

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, IZRL said:

22 minutes ago, IZRL said:

And let me guess... Blackrock and Vanguard own a big chunk of CrowdStrike. I'm too lazy to look it up but they own everything...I wouldn't be surprised. Someone on YouTube will do the research and post it in a day or two.

To a hammer everything is a nail. To a conspiracy theorist....