I read about two laws that go into effect in California - one where illegals are

eligible for college financial aid,& another where they can sign up for Medical.This

will cost the state BILLIONS,while they are already deeply in debt.

Another incentive for them to break they law & come to our country.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, angliagt said:

I read about two laws that go into effect in California - one where illegals are

eligible for college financial aid,& another where they can sign up for Medical.This

Yes it's true. This weekend I'm going to cross over into to Mexico and come back to the U.S. as an illegal alien. I'll actually be seeking asylum from the atrocities being committed in the United States. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
26 minutes ago, john510 said:

Yes it's true. This weekend I'm going to cross over into to Mexico and come back to the U.S. as an illegal alien. I'll actually be seeking asylum from the atrocities being committed in the United States. 

I'll go with you and we can get our free health insurance, free phone, and a bus ride to one of the larger left leaning cities in the States.

Chicago mayor was complaining about immigrants being bused to his city. Hold the phone buddy, didn't ya'll make that a "Sanctuary City" not too long ago?

• Like 3
41 minutes ago, KELMO said:

Chicago mayor was complaining about immigrants being bused to his city. Hold the phone buddy, didn't ya'll make that a "Sanctuary City" not too long ago?

I just saw a headline this morning where NYC Mayor admits that recent "migrants" were increasing the crime rate there.  I don't think people have a clue how bad it's gotten in the towns and cities near the California and Arizona borders. 

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Duncan said:

I just saw a headline this morning where NYC Mayor admits that recent "migrants" were increasing the crime rate there.  I don't think people have a clue how bad it's gotten in the towns and cities near the California and Arizona borders. 

Mark happy New Year, yes that is correct. The Democrats will someday, maybe, just maybe admit there a bunch of fuck ups. Also in the headlines is just about all the charges on Trump for the so called bullshit Jan 6 crap have been dropped. Next is to see the list of all the Presidents that went to Epstein Island. Also California now wants to charge you for electricity based on your income level now. This state is a giant shit hole and I cant wait to leave. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, angliagt said:

That is true someone i think a few pages back if i remember mentioned how good are economy was. And then i thought is is so good that California is 69 Billion dollars in the hole. The more you make the more they take.

• Like 5
On 1/1/2024 at 8:23 AM, Duncan said:

I'm not sure who is actually withholding the information, but it looks like 200 names are going to be released as associates of Jeffrey Epstein.  Call me cynical, but I would imagine it's mostly the upper escehelon of the Democratic elite.  Should be fun to watch all the hypocrites squirm, regardless of their political affiliations.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jeffrey-epsteins-friend-list-ghislaine-090025533.html

and Happy F'n New Year!

BTW this is not the client's list by Maxwell. As I understand it all these names have been given a chance to be left off the list so no juicy info here. It's a friend's list, hell the Pope might be on it.

(ok maybe that was a bad example)

• Like 2
2 hours ago, thisismatt said:

I could see tanker in Texas 

Were are you at now ? Texas i'm  not sure but possibly. California is over rated already, and its not like i cant afford to live here i do financially fine, its just the bullshit politics already. Laws and Taxes its not worth it. Only thing that makes it hard for me to leave is my family back home.

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, mrbigtanker said:

Were are you at now ? Texas i'm  not sure but possibly. California is over rated already, and its not like i cant afford to live here i do financially fine, its just the bullshit politics already. Laws and Taxes its not worth it. Only thing that makes it hard for me to leave is my family back home.

SW MO, for no reason other than my wife's family is around here and houses were reasonable 

• Like 5
10 hours ago, KELMO said:

I'll go with you and we can get our free health insurance, free phone, and a bus ride to one of the larger left leaning cities in the States.

I'll pass on the bus ride. I'm not leaving my liberal nut state to go to another one. I just want the free health insurance.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The present mayor is saddled with former mayor Lori (head like a burnt match) Lightfoot's bullshit. Not that it matters, it's like Canute trying to stop the tide from coming in. 

image.gif.7878a07143e8493ab1f728f803b0f68a.gif

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, angliagt said:

I also read where PG&E is planning on raising rates by 13%.

They are making tons of profit,so this will juat be to keep the

stockholders happy.

Well, it doesn't help that the retards are decommissioning all the nuclear power plants. Down to just Diablo Canyon in SLO and it's slated for decommission in 2030. I think that's been pushed back already

• Sad 2
24 minutes ago, angliagt said:

stockholders happy.

Pacific Gouge & Extortion is a regulated, investor-owned utilities. In 2023 California's gross state product was $3.8 trillion, the state budget was $311 billion. While we're taxed out the ass for gasoline to pay for road upkeep, our highways are jacked the F up, littered with half finished projects and rim crushing pot holes every few miles. At least we can afford to cover education and healthcare for "none locals". F it, I'm going for the 9mm retirement option.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
28 minutes ago, paradime said:

Pacific Gouge & Extortion is a regulated, investor-owned utilities. In 2023 California's gross state product was $3.8 trillion, the state budget was $311 billion. While we're taxed out the ass for gasoline to pay for road upkeep, our highways are jacked the F up, littered with half finished projects and rim crushing pot holes every few miles. At least we can afford to cover education and healthcare for "none locals". F it, I'm going for the 9mm retirement option.

Im doing a 45 ACP to be sure. I agree the GDP is there but at what cost to the people. Anybody want a decent green wagon for 500.00 ? I need the money.lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Kalifornia will just buy electricity from us. The new Site C dam 1,100 MW in 2025 is just 60 km down stream from the WAC Bennett dam that at peak makes 13,000 GW. That's 13,000,000,000 Kilowatts or 17,426,273,458 horse power. The Site 3 will fill almost all the valley back up to the WAC Bennett dam. Imagine a stair case with a dam at each step.

• Like 2

2,900 MW makes more sense

My son worked at the WAC Bennett for BC Hydro and took me for a tour through the engineering spaces the public doesn't go. The power house is hollowed out of solid rock and is 500 ft below ground a bloody long elevator ride.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

2,900 MW makes more sense

My son worked at the WAC Bennett for BC Hydro and took me for a tour through the engineering spaces the public doesn't go. The power house is hollowed out of solid rock and is 500 ft below ground a bloody long elevator ride.

They are pretty cool. I've only been through hoover dam as a kid.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, datzenmike said:

The present mayor is saddled with former mayor Lori (head like a burnt match) Lightfoot's bullshit. Not that it matters, it's like Canute trying to stop the tide from coming in. 

image.gif.7878a07143e8493ab1f728f803b0f68a.gif

Chicago's new Mayor is a lot dumber than Lightfoot was. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, angliagt said:

stockholders happy.

This is just one example of elitism. Same with older cars that use gasoline. They're making it so that only the wealthy will be able to operate old cars. If they want to do away with fossil fuels, do it, but don't offer them with a massive price tag! That's just pure elitism.

Oh, btw - I predict that here in CA, gasoline will be $25/gallon by the year 2030.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

When I joined Ratsun I raged about how we should all go out and fill out tanks and use as much as possible NOW, and enjoy it. What's the sense of saving it? So 20 years from now some prick in a Hummer can drive around? "Hey, thanks for saving gas!" Fuck him.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

This is just one example of elitism. Same with older cars that use gasoline. They're making it so that only the wealthy will be able to operate old cars. If they want to do away with fossil fuels, do it, but don't offer them with a massive price tag! That's just pure elitism.

Oh, btw - I predict that here in CA, gasoline will be $25/gallon by the year 2030.

The wealthy and the poor. Wealthy will own nice "original" gasoline/diesel powered older vehicles, the poor will own cobbled together old rigs that run on biodiesel or aquanol or moonshine, until they get caught.

• Like 3