On 11/20/2023 at 1:07 AM, paradime said:

For me, when the only choice is which pile of shit I have to step in with the expectation that this time I'll get what I want? I say F that, I'm looking for another option. I don't want to see a rerun of the last Geriatric Hunger Games, so last week I placed this job ad on craigslist.

Job Opening For: Leader Of The Free World - Must apply immediately to reachech the last round of elimination.

So far, the only response I got was from a guy trying to sell me a toaster oven that runs on puppy farts. Dude's name is Gump and he seems like a strong runner, so I'm interviewing him on Tuesday. I'll keep you posted.

Update:

Position is filled pending further vetting. Mama says, "Stupid is as stupid does. " Gump 2024! 

Edited by paradime
  • Replies 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You guys have to know that no one that is not "one of them" is going to be allowed to run for President except Trump when the vermin running this country right now are making the rules up themselves as needed, there is nothing they can do except fabricate stuff about him to stop him.

This thread has a perfect title, I only see one way to get this country back with the original Constitution.

By the way, I did not vote for Trump in 2016, I could not see him as President, I still do not see him as President material, but he is a better choice than all the rest.

BTW, why no responses to my Gerrymandering link?

Edited by wayno
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Anyone up for a 4th anniversary co-vid superspreader event this December?

It depends. Are there any other booby prizes besides the old saggy man boobs on whoever wins prom queen this time? 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Retired because of it that April. Not a lot of reason to be in town or around others like at work so didn't see a lot. Well other than people driving alone, walking alone or biking alone... wearing paper masks. That seemed weird.

WTF is "normal" these days? In the grand scheme of things, if waring a facial security blanket on your face to protect yourself from the boogie man, and I don't have to see your silly mug, logic need not apply because I'm willing to accept that new normal 100%. I took a pay cut to work for myself at home. Now I don't have to follow anyones mask policies but mine. 

• Like 1

I would walk into town and would only put a mask on if asked. Your store, your rules. For the odd stare I'd give them the fuck you stare right back. One guy did come up and tell me I didn't have a mask on. I told him he didn't either, it wasn't covering his nose. So fuck him.

• Haha 2

Mid Jan. the presidential caucuses & primaries start, so mid Dec. 23 - mid Jan. 24 is the natural kickoff for the next big Scamdemic and intensification of world conflicts.

1%20(18).png

If you're confused as to who 'their/they' is referring to, you're on the wrong forum. Seek some dependable counseling.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Wearing a mask when really not necessary kind of tells me three things.You're ugly,want to steal and get away with it or you've let the authorities get inside your head.This is my opinion and not factual.Five years ago nobody wore masks except criminals and surgeons.And after wearing a mask because I was forced to in many instances I just can't understand why anybody would WANT that thing on their face.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, difrangia said:
On 11/22/2023 at 10:42 AM, datzenmike said:

Anyone up for a 4th anniversary co-vid superspreader event this December?

10 hours ago, difrangia said:

Mid Jan. the presidential caucuses & primaries start, so mid Dec. 23 - mid Jan. 24 is the natural kickoff for the next big Scamdemic and intensification of world conflicts.

1%20(18).png

If you're confused as to who 'their/they' is referring to, you're on the wrong forum. Seek some dependable counseling.

Right on Que

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You're not safe in public any more because it's Dawn Of The Living Brain Dead out there, there's no curing Stupid Ass,It's wide spread, and highly contagious. If you think this one's a hoax... 

Edited by paradime