• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 9/29/2023 at 9:58 PM, Ooph! said:

Michele Door knocker III.jpg

Hey Boys & Girls, If your Big Mike Door Knockers don't work out...  

Next time try The Perfect Paradime Boogie Door Bell. It's suck activated, and your Dad will love it!

Another Great Product Brought To You By Ronco inc, 

(Milk not included, void where prohibited)

Screen Shot 2023-09-30 at 3.17.06 PM.png

Edited by paradime
  • Haha 1

I remember back when Jerry Brown termed out as California's Governor, I thought it was too bad because the replacement would more than likely be much worse. It was worse than I could ever imagine.  I'm thinking the same principle is going to apply here. I really, really hope I'm wrong.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I never liked Feinstein but I will give her some credit for not being completely far left lunatic like so many other Democrats are now in California.She was far more centered up than most of them and would vote against her party lines.Her gun control thing was a little wacked.Harvey Milk gets shot with a pistol so lets ban assault style rifles ? Remember I said I never liked her.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, gh0stwerx76 said:

she died worth 88 million... Maybe they should give it back to the tax payers she stole it from.

One of her husbands was/is a billionaire, might explain part of it.

14 minutes ago, john510 said:

I never liked Feinstein but I will give her some credit for not being completely far left lunatic like so many other Democrats are now in California.She was far more centered up than most of them and would vote against her party lines.Her gun control thing was a little wacked.Harvey Milk gets shot with a pistol so lets ban assault style rifles ? Remember I said I never liked her.

Crazy that you can say that now, yet 20 years ago she was pretty far left 

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, thisismatt said:

Yes.Twenty years ago I had no idea how far left things could possibly go.I never could have imagined how crazy it's turned out to be.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, john510 said:

CCS = Costal CaCa Syndrome. (no offence to anyone here, Datsun folks are exempt to varying degrees. Diggin Datzuns means U have at least part of a brain)

I've always figured it was the salt and Sea Gull shit in the air.

Di Fi was the first one into H. Milk's office after the incident, as I remember.

Edited by difrangia
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, thisismatt said:

Her husband made a lot of money from her information, there have been complaints about insider trading for many years but it is still legal for them, not us.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Remember when Cali voted to ban services for illegals back in the 90s? Remember when Cali voted to ban gay marriage about 20 years ago? Folks in Cali were pretty conservative but the 9th Circus corrected them.

At this point it doesn't matter what we think.Newsom's going to do what he wants to without any opposition that matters.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

No doubt DF's political career is storied, and her image was well tailored by the DNC hero making machine. Make no mistake though, it was all built on her hubby's privileged position, and her deep connections to California's big money power structure. Dian was not elected mayor of SF, she was appointed to that position after Moscone's assassination. Follow the money and her path was just as corrupted by supporting and in return funded from big $ corporate interests the same as Pelosi or slick Willie Brown. Those three were responsible for selling SF into the hands of the highest bidder, and transformed it into the inflated ugly mess it is today. As mayor, Feinstein destroyed the architectural ethos, and unique soul of the city by opening the floodgates to institutional finance, and building developers. I'm all for business creation, but completely unchecked and hidden behind closed door dealings, it raped and putrefied the historical culture that made SF great. Her F'd up sellout strategy for Cali continued throughout Dians political career. and led to the state's hard swing left on social issues. In the passed 30 yrs, the courts, and political positions of both parties have changed in lock step with their corporate donors. It's the way of the beast that owns our Government.

God this country needs a T Roosevelt right now, but with that kind of iron clad integrity, the power establishment will never let that happen again. Trump was given a golden opportunity to "drain the swamp", but he fumbled that ball hard, and took the country on Mr. Toad's wild ride instead. Integrity has never been a quality Donny had to give, which led to his loss in trust from the independent, and moderate right swing vote. That played out in the mid terns, and the 2020 primary. Since then, he's done nothing but dig himself into an even deeper hole with that all important swing vote. His legacy has paralyzed the right's ability to produce any viable conservative candidate other than more of Mr. Toad's wild ride. Not withstanding state and local elections, until the party can recover it's strong moral conservative compass, it appears the writing is on the wall for how this will play out in the next federal election. Biden needs to go, but unfortunately, with Trump's MAGA rhetoric driving much of the party's conscience right now, and after watching the debates, I really don't see the path for an (R) win happening next year. With Biden, the writing is also on the wall for how this will likely play out over the next four yrs. Unless something changes dramatically in the near future, it looks like we're stuck in the express lane on the highway to hell.

Edited by paradime
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Remember when Cali voted to ban services for illegals back in the 90s? Remember when Cali voted to ban gay marriage about 20 years ago? Folks in Cali were pretty conservative but the 9th Circus corrected them.

Another reason I'm glad I don't live there anymore.The public can

vote against something,but the'll go ahead and pass another law,or ignore

the ones they don't like.

Remember when older cars cost $39 to renew the registration?Well,

that sure didn't last long.I just renewed our '97 Miata,& it was $30.75,plus

property tax of about $20.