Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 hours ago, john510 said:

But they do believe them !!!!! I have a hard time believing we have so many uninformed or just plain stupid people voting.I've always felt we should eliminate the "D" and the "R" from ballots and watch what happens.

What I see is a certain group of people dividing the people of this country, then they(that certain group) say it is this other group doing the dividing, now the way I see it if any one actually believes that certain group, then they are sheeple and too stupid to be making decisions of any kind for themselves or anyone else, how does one decide who can vote in this scenario?

Wait, that certain group has been deciding in their states, they make laws that say no one can vote on certain issues/things like the $35.00 registration fee on Washington State vehicles, that certain group did that, it is against the Washington State Constitution to vote for $35.00 registration fees even though it won by a landslide when voted on the first time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, wayno said:

What I see is a certain group of people dividing the people of this country, then they(that certain group) say it is this other group doing the dividing, now the way I see it if any one actually believes that certain group, then they are sheeple and too stupid to be making decisions of any kind for themselves or anyone else, how does one decide who can vote in this scenario?

Wait, that certain group has been deciding in their states, they make laws that say no one can vote on certain issues/things like the $35.00 registration fee on Washington State vehicles, that certain group did that, it is against the Washington State Constitution to vote for $35.00 registration fees even though it won by a landslide when voted on the first time.

Californian's can outdo that one.The dipshits here voted to increase the gas tax ! While prices were rising.Who does that ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
15 hours ago, wayno said:

The "green" California RINO governoator doubled the base vehicle registration fees overnight. IIRC, it went from $40 a year to $80. He had a Hummer that he drove on the streets that had an illegal engine in it that wouldn't pass smog testing, that the rest of us suckers had to deal with, which was just another backdoor tax. RINOs had a big hand in the economic destruction of California for the middle class. The OG RINO Ray-gun was the start of it in the 1960s. The only decent Republican governor California has had in modern times was Pete Wilson, but he had to deal with a scummy Democrat controlled legislature and the endemic Cali RINOs. A beautiful state ruined.

13 hours ago, john510 said:

Californian's can outdo that one.The dipshits here voted to increase the gas tax ! While prices were rising.Who does that ? 

I've been gone from Cali for 10 years, but I can imagine that the RINOs both in Cali and the RNC made no real effort to oppose it. The RNC is run by Ronna ROMNEY McDaniels.

2 hours ago, paradime said:

When looks are a currency, never trust a photograph. Enough makeup, studio lighting, plastic surgery, and photoshop you could make Rodney Dangerfield look beautiful if not handsome. 

While this may be true I am in awe of handsome older women. I know only two or maybe three and and, wha'da ya know? ran into one of them this morning. I might talk to her 2-3 times a year. Always a pleasure.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, SWFL said:

I've been gone from Cali for 10 years, but I can imagine that the RINOs both in Cali and the RNC made no real effort to oppose it. The RNC is run by Ronna ROMNEY McDaniels.

Republicans can try to oppose anything they want here but they're so outnumbered they know they don't have a chance.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1