4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

... and has been ever since '72. It was so great (inertia) that the slide isn't so noticeable but it's there.

I was only 4 in 72. Was this the Nixon scandal? I'm not going to research it because lazy American.

• Like 1
  • Replies 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, john510 said:

You can let them do their thing quietly and privately,but no you don't have to accept it or approve of it.The attention isn't craved from those that won't go along.You have that backwards.

3 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

Sure....

Only Some Kinds of Protest Are Always 'Mostly Peaceful' | National Review

Joe Scarborough rips John Kennedy for calling Nancy Pelosi "dumb": "That's  your moment when you die" | Salon.com

Michael Avenatti on Trump, Giuliani and Michael Cohen

Damn, and I thought that one was pretty self evident. Dick, pussy, backward, or forward, I'm not asking you to accept anything I say here. Next time though, check to see if there's a joke dangling on end of a hook before taking the bait. 

So I'm guessing you were expecting me to take the liberal moron position? Let's clarify, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News are all fear based political propaganda outlets. Anyone who believes they're being informed by watch these brain fuck puppet shows represent what I see as the destruction of America. 

Edited by paradime
  • Like 3
48 minutes ago, ratpatrol66 said:

I was only 4 in 72. Was this the Nixon scandal? I'm not going to research it because lazy American.

No.  It was the end of cheap oil. (gas was less than $0.08 a liter, now $2.00)  The year US oil production peaked and began a decline until 2010. It was the last mission to the moon where the government just gave up on a dream and said well we beat the Rooskies so fuck it, lets spend the money on the war in Vietnam. It was the end of the muscle car era. It was the last endless summer.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, paradime said:

Damn, and I thought that one was pretty self evident. Dick, pussy, backward, or forward, I'm not asking you to accept anything I say here. Next time though, check to see if there's a joke dangling on end of a hook before taking the bait. 

So I'm guessing you were expecting me to take the liberal moron position? Let's clarify, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News are all fear based political propaganda outlets. Anyone who believes they're being informed by watch these brain fuck puppet shows represent what I see as the destruction of America. 

My bad,i was assuming you were taking the liberal moron position like you usually do.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, john510 said:

My bad,i was assuming you were taking the liberal moron position like you usually do.

You mean the ball of Wonder Bread I use for bait? Sorry, but no one forced you to play the conservative moron part. 

Edited by paradime
  • Haha 1
52 minutes ago, paradime said:

You mean the ball of Wonder Bread I use for bait? Sorry, but no one forced you to play the conservative moron part. 

I have been forced,by liberal morons.I have no choice but to take a side that shows a little more common sense with so many real issues.

• Like 1
On 3/26/2022 at 3:34 PM, datzenmike said:

... and has been ever since '72. It was so great (inertia) that the slide isn't so noticeable but it's there.

The end of cheep oil and no Apollo 18? 

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, paradime said:

Fuck me, that shit actually happened? Destruction of the Oscars please.

I think it was not even great acting. Will's career is sort of, well on the decline, but still thinks he's shit hot, same with his wife. They still go to these ridiculous award shows to be seen. If you look at the follow through his hand is open not a fist. Won't hurt Chris Rocks stature either. It gets you noticed.

This IS Hollywood remember.

• Like 3
On 3/26/2022 at 8:37 PM, paradime said:

Fuck it, why do some gif when I can just say what I need to say. 

You post shit to get a reaction, we all do, and then you say it is a joke we fell for. Make up your mind. 

We know that all media goes one way or another, some lean right and some left. With the extremes colliding somewhere in the middle. We know which way you lean, and it is understood, we don't agree on everything. But don't try to act like you are above it all and know so much more than others. 

At the end of the day we are all the same apes just throwing shit at a wall we can't  knock down. We scream, rant and mostly try to laugh at it. But it is futile, but sometimes it helps, like yelling at a chair just to get it out of you. You feel better, and the chair is still there. 

Edited by Jesse C.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I think it was not even great acting. Will's career is sort of, well on the decline, but still thinks he's shit hot, same with his wife. They still go to these ridiculous award shows to be seen. If you look at the follow through his hand is open not a fist. Won't hurt Chris Rocks stature either. It gets you noticed.

This IS Hollywood remember.

Will got caught laughing at Chris's joke. Looks like a Oh Shit!!! My wife's upset and I have to do something moment. And like a vicious attack puddle, Dude went from one extreme to the other in the blink of a stink eye from Jada. That's Jr high playground shit, but this is a 50 yr old man acting like a spotty faced 8th grader making an ass of himself in front of the entire world. I'm sure after he wet the floor accepting his Oscar shaped treat, Will's publicist took him straight to the veterinarian psych unit to have his meds adjusted.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

Fuck it, why do some gif when I can just say what I need to say. 

You post shit to get a reaction, we all do, and then you say it is a joke we fell for. Make up your mind. 

We know that all media goes one way or another, some lean right and some left. With the extremes colliding somewhere in the middle. We know which way you lean, and it is understood, we don't agree on everything. But don't try to act like you are above it all and know so much more than others. 

At the end of the day we are all the same apes just throwing shit at a wall we can't  knock down. We scream, rant and mostly try to laugh at it. But it is futile, but sometimes it helps, like yelling at a chair just to get it out of you. You feel better, and the chair is still there. 

Well said Jesse. We all act like we're above it and know more than others. It's what we do. Like everyone else here, I'm not going to play the game by anyone's rules but mine. Be assured, I'll continue using a sense of humor to yell at my chair because that's who I am. If someone quotes with a snide remark instead of a joke, I'll likely return the favor in spades because that's what I do.

I realize it would be more convenient if I just crawled into a R or L box, but for 10 years I've been saying the same damn thing. Neither moron puppet show is doing F all to actually represent the core values they decorate their stage with, because both feckless parties serve the same corporate master.