• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, angliagt said:

Is that 

just a young dude,  that woke up one day and is tired of being told what he can/how he should think ,,,, sticking his hat in the ring . 

ex gang member by the way 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

Please, enlighten us....

Ok, you asked... Gather round kids and paradime will tell you the story of The Political Morons. These imbeciles believe that insanely bias cable MSNM and their hero meat puppet politicians actually tell the truth. Yes children it is terrifying but true; there really are people that gullible. In fact, the Washington 3 Penny Opera wouldn't exist without morons believing. 

So now ya know

Edited by paradime
7 hours ago, paradime said:

Ok, you asked... Gather round kids and paradime will tell you the story of The Political Morons. These imbeciles believe that insanely bias cable MSNM and their hero meat puppet politicians actually tell the truth. Yes children it is terrifying but true; there really are people that gullible. In fact, the Washington 3 Penny Opera wouldn't exist without morons believing. 

So now ya know

That must really be the litmus test that separates voters. There are the gullible (willingly blind) and the incredulous. The gullible pick a side and never question anything, eventually moving to the side that the media supports, by constantly patting them on the back for that choice, tells them the best story and doesn't cover the bullshit. The incredulous see some of the bullshit and move to the other camp which is also full of shit but to a lesser degree. The media rip a vast no man's land between and the undecided, those that only see bullshit and won't bother to support either, have no where to sit.

But all this pales in the face of loss of trust and suspicious goings on and lack of transparency in the election process. It's true... the victor always gets to write history.       

• Like 5
8 hours ago, paradime said:

So now ya know

istockphoto-689404650-170667a.jpg

• Like 1

I just want to point out 

how people are being fed distractions 

I expected more from the ratsun community 

sad to see the same media topics being mocked 

are replicated and repeated 

kind of a news virus entity without recollection of what 

confirmation bias is ...etc..

42 minutes ago, pondking said:

I just want to point out 

how people are being fed distractions 

I expected more from the ratsun community 

sad to see the same media topics being mocked 

are replicated and repeated 

kind of a news virus entity without recollection of what 

confirmation bias is ...etc..

I'm pretty sure most involved in this thread are aware of how distraction has been fed to us.

• Like 1

I for one welcome some distraction.

Baseball bats, guns, skyscrapers, cucumbers, hotdogs and cigars..... phallic symbols as described by Freud right? but he also said "that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar." Sometimes, objects and events don’t need deep interpretations. They just are what they are. Maybe people are being fed distractions but not all the time, maybe some have a confirmation bias but the majority don't. If the same media topics being mocked are replicated and repeated by Ratsun members maybe they are just mocking the same topics because they are worthy of being mocked. In the extreme, to avoid confirmation bias you could never believe in anything, because to do so shows that you have a preference or bias for something and thus must be discarded. Yeah that's never going to happen. If you have different views, then you must at least have some confirmation bias yourself. Let he without sin, cast the first stone. Sometimes, objects and events don’t need deep interpretations. They just are what they are.  

• Like 3

thanks for the response 

now those are some genuine comments 

the bigger picture is important to me 

and whether its left or right wing ideology  

america is losing its steps as a great nation 

lack of education is a start and no I don't mean privatize it (fuck betsy) 

I don't think there has been a greater need for critical thinking in a society

we can't let go a good quality of life over profits 

Most of the times people are "willingly blind" to the conformation bias they gravitate to. Prime example is the inability to see validity in any other perspective but your own. Most people don't see their own BS even when it's right there in front of them. It's self affirming to regurgitate bias rhetoric of the other side always being worse than yours. 

Critical thinking can not only reveal the BS of others, but the willing nose blindness to the stink of your own BS.

Edited by paradime
  • Like 1
49 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I for one welcome some distraction.

Baseball bats, guns, skyscrapers, cucumbers, hotdogs and cigars..... phallic symbols as described by Freud right? but he also said "that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar." 

Is that why bagels are so F'n good?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Sometime a bagel is just a bagel.

True for gentiles maybe, but I'm sure Freud could tell you where to find a real F'n good bagel.

Hilarious how much attention you guys give to gender ambiguity though. You just have to accept that sometimes pussies can be dicks, and dicks can be pussies.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, paradime said:

True for gentiles maybe, but I'm sure Freud could tell you where to find a real F'n good bagel.

Hilarious how much attention you guys give to gender ambiguity though. You just have to accept that sometimes pussies can be dicks, and dicks can be pussies.

You can let them do their thing quietly and privately,but no you don't have to accept it or approve of it.The attention isn't craved from those that won't go along.You have that backwards.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, paradime said:

So now ya know

Sure....

Only Some Kinds of Protest Are Always 'Mostly Peaceful' | National Review

Joe Scarborough rips John Kennedy for calling Nancy Pelosi "dumb": "That's  your moment when you die" | Salon.com

Michael Avenatti on Trump, Giuliani and Michael Cohen

Edited by Jesse C.
  • Like 1