• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mitch is THE most politician politician I've ever heard of.  The asshole has never allowed a moral to guide any decision he's made.  Hypocrite is one of many titles I'd honor him with.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Roasted turtle head...

3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I remember Anita Hill and Thomas. He's a POS.

Really Mike? Jordan Peterson and Tucker Carlson are untrustworthy hacks and are too much of a waste of your time to watch according to you. 

But these rabid flee infested angry feminist dikes you like and give your precious time to😬🤦?

You keep posting these miserable hateful snakes. Which means you're either subscribed to their channel, or you watch so much crap similar to these two, that they are recommended to you regularly.

Your "TV personalities" judgment cred just went down a notch in my book. And you were already at notch 1.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, tr8er said:

Mitch is THE most politician politician I've ever heard of.  The asshole has never allowed a moral to guide any decision he's made.  Hypocrite is one of many titles I'd honor him with.  

He's one of those I really can't stand. He's too old, has mental lapses and needs to go. 

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, IZRL said:

Really Mike? Jordan Peterson and Tucker Carlson are untrustworthy hacks and are too much of a waste of your time to watch according to you. 

But these rabid flee infested angry feminist dikes you like and give your precious time to😬🤦?

You keep posting these miserable hateful snakes. Which means you're either subscribed to their channel, or you watch so much crap similar to these two, that they are recommended to you regularly.

Your "TV personalities" judgment cred just went down a notch in my book. And you were already at notch 1.

You had Mike at a one for credibility ? You're very kind. 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, john510 said:

He's one of those I really can't stand. He's too old, has mental lapses and needs to go. 

sadly, he was even worse when he was young.  

• Like 2

The Democrat vermin running this country right now want to add 3 more Supreme Court Justices, if successful anyone want to bet that the Democrat vermin will re-visit Mandatory Covid19 flu Vaccinations.

As I said in the past, these democrat wack jobs consider most of us in the USA vermin, something that needs to be exterminated, we the people are the plague.

Everything you need to know was on PBS in the last week, there will be 9 billion people on this planet by 2050 according to them, there is not enough water to make the food for that many people, that is what this is about.

Edited by wayno
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, tr8er said:

Dude's a corporate puppet made of Silly Putty. He's a shiny pink shape shifter, bounces around like rubber, and takes on political images off new papers.  

1 hour ago, IZRL said:

Well I don't hear a rebuttal in there anywhere. You are simply shooting the messenger.

Peterson is the smug intellectual, Tucker is the hack. I deny anything after... But... 

McConnall and Thomas still remain pieces of shit. Does it really matter who says it?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I agree with 99% of what RFK Jr. says he would do if he was elected. But I know he wouldn't be allowed to do any of it by the people who truly run the world. I do believe these actions would jump start the country towards improving the people's lives here. But improving our lives is the opposite goal of the elites/left and possibly even many of the republican politicians who are also knee deep in the swamp/establishment.

Here's a Harris ad. Every single word that comes out of her mouth is a bold face lie and the complete opposite of what this administration stands for and what they did to this country. The song they play "Freedom freedom freedom", bullshit we've never had less freedoms than with this admin. "Unity", we are the most divided with this admin than we've ever been in HISTORY. Also their entire campaign revolves around vilifying Trump and fear mongering dems into believing that democracy will die with Trump(stirring up hate, so sad it's their only hope). "Less gun violence" are you kidding me, they purposely burned down the blue states and there's never been this much chaos and violence there.

It's hard to believe the left eats these lies up even though reality says otherwise!

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 4
15 hours ago, john510 said:

Yea I'm not too familiar with the pronoun thing. I never learned about in school because we all knew what we were at a very young age.

This is so stupid for them to identify. Do I need to tell ever mother fucker I'm white and own a Nissan Patrol and guns and a GTO and...

• Like 2
2 hours ago, IZRL said:

I agree with 99% of what RFK Jr. says he would do if he was elected. But I know he wouldn't be allowed to do any of it by the people who truly run the world. I do believe these actions would jump start the country towards improving the people's lives here. But improving our lives is the opposite goal of the elites/left and possibly even many of the republican politicians who are also knee deep in the swamp/establishment.

Here's a Harris ad. Every single word that comes out of her mouth is a bold face lie and the complete opposite of what this administration stands for and what they did to this country. The song they play "Freedom freedom freedom", bullshit we've never had less freedoms than with this admin. "Unity", we are the most divided with this admin than we've ever been in HISTORY. Also their entire campaign revolves around vilifying Trump and fear mongering dems into believing that democracy will die with Trump(stirring up hate, so sad it's their only hope). "Less gun violence" are you kidding me, they purposely burned down the blue states and there's never been this much chaos and violence there.

It's hard to believe the left eats these lies up even though reality says otherwise!

I too like much of what RFK had to say, but I had to remind myself--he is a Kennedy--. I don't know, I can't even think of family's with bluer blood. So when push comes to shove, I side with my family, was I going to believe that RFK wouldn't do the same? 

• Like 1

I want Trump to win; it has nothing to do with his politics (besides guns) nothing to do with his personality (it's horrific) I don't think he is an especially good leader or even businessman for that matter, but on days like today where I have to grit my teeth and remind myself, smalls disappointment aren't worth bail money. When Trump was in office, I could turn on the news without extreme worry (except for his last year in office where I had the same fear as I have right now, I worry turning on the TV because I am afraid he is going to fuck it up--go on vacation until after the election and you will win Trump --a vacation somewhere remote) I didn't have the foreboding that the government was intent of my failure, my destruction, America is old enough to take care of herself. And, as an unexpected bonus, I found watching liberals implode cathartic. 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, frankendat said:

I too like much of what RFK had to say, but I had to remind myself--he is a Kennedy--. I don't know, I can't even think of family's with bluer blood. So when push comes to shove, I side with my family, was I going to believe that RFK wouldn't do the same? 

He is blue, but he is JFK blue which by today's standards is a skip and a hop away from being extreme right.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Well I don't hear a rebuttal in there anywhere. You are simply shooting the messenger.

Peterson is the smug intellectual, Tucker is the hack. I deny anything after... But...

Well when the messenger trashes most videos I post cause he acts like he's got such high standards when it comes to youtube/TV character's credibility and intentions. Then he goes and posts this pair of pissed off menopausal deranged feminist who are just painful to watch and who sound like they talk mostly from what they "feel" about a subject than from the facts. Yeah I think the messenger deserves to get his feathers ruffled a little bit 😆.

6 hours ago, datzenmike said:

McConnall and Thomas still remain pieces of shit. Does it really matter who says it?

If we go by your criteria and what you've said so far about the characters I've posted, it does matter who says it. I personally could care less who says it, if its right its right. But those two?...JESUS! I could go to a Pro-Palestine protest and find better.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

This is so stupid for them to identify. Do I need to tell ever mother fucker I'm white and own a Nissan Patrol and guns and a GTO and...

I don't think that the Lefties would be impressed,or approve.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I keep forgetting that even if all goes well in these coming elections and the left is booted. We still have to contend with AI and the countless ways this will without a doubt go wrong. AI changes everything that we know as real and true(Television/Media/Elections). I think AI is going to do the complete opposite of advancing technology for the betterment of human kind, I think its gonna take us back to the stone age.

This is the new Jordan Peterson/Elon Musk interview where they talk about AI among other things. I think it was meant to stay on the DailyWire and someone copied and put it on Rumble for free.

https://rumble.com/v5825f9-jordan-peterson-interviewing-elon-musk-the-full-interview-the-daily-wire.html?e9s=rel_v1_b

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, angliagt said:

I don't think that the Lefties would be impressed,or approve.

That would be on them for having fragile feelings. I say good if it upsets them over something so ridiculous.

• Like 1