• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fookin' masks & Pussy hats. So easy to be 'Anonymous' these days; not like when I wuz a kid !!

Then on top of that therez the damned hoodies. Dammit the 'New Normal'. I'm gettin too old.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, john510 said:

Those aren't my words.

Didn't even notice that at the time. I quoted that right out of Datzenmike's post.

What The French

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Didn't Tucker work for these guys?

I like where the first story was going.

What does Tucker have to do with the Biden investigation ? Fox was only reporting the facts uncovered by some of our Government that actually investigated something that could be serious. Oh wait it is serious. Will anything be done about it ? My opinion is no. They can impeach Biden but it would be meaningless because his side will shut it down. Not to mention by the time they get around to it Biden's term will be over. I believe the timing of this is all about the upcoming election. Keep dangling that carrot out there for us to see right about election time and use Democrat type (dirty) tactics to try and sway an election. 

• Like 2
On 2/17/2024 at 4:45 AM, john510 said:

Shit I forgot, they don't vote in Canada.

... and when they do vote in the States a many of people don't believe in the fairness of the voting machines, the counters and/or doubt the results and storm the Capitol and tear the place up. There is only one good reason for insurrection and that is if you succeed.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
3 hours ago, john510 said:

What does Tucker have to do with the Biden investigation ? Fox was only reporting the facts uncovered by some of our Government that actually investigated something that could be serious. Oh wait it is serious. Will anything be done about it ? My opinion is no. They can impeach Biden but it would be meaningless because his side will shut it down. Not to mention by the time they get around to it Biden's term will be over. I believe the timing of this is all about the upcoming election. Keep dangling that carrot out there for us to see right about election time and use Democrat type (dirty) tactics to try and sway an election. 

Didn't he work for Fox is what I mean. (is Fox left or right leaning? I forget but guessing right if Tucker was there shoveling)) As for Biden who knows how it will end, you can only hope Donny will have company in jail. 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

... and when they do vote in the States a many of people don't believe in the fairness of the voting machines, the counters and/or doubt the results and storm the Capitol and tear the place up. There is only one good reason for insurrection and that is if you succeed.

If you succeed it isn't an insurrection, it is a victory over oppressors and a triumph of the people. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

LBJ's 'Chicken Tax'. Just as well quit dreamin' bout the new Hilux or any other new small basic affordable trucks. Those are for still developing countries that don't have the EV curse hanging over their heads yet. We are in the perfect place to snag a nice old 620 'Bulletside' survivor pickup and cherry it out to include a very good security system as everyone with a brain will want to acquire it, legally or not, before long. A 620 in good driving condition is a dream to get around in unless you're butt is too big to fit in it comfortably.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, john510 said:

TDS, Tucker Derangement Syndrome. 

hahahahahaha I thought about this too, the other day!!  Mike simply has TDS................either way!!!!!!!!!! 😵😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, yenpit said:

hahahahahaha I thought about this too, the other day!!  Mike simply has TDS................either way!!!!!!!!!! 😵😂

Wiki:

Trump derangement syndrome (TDS) is a pejorative term, usually for criticism or negative reactions to former United States president Donald Trump that are perceived to be irrational and to have little regard towards Trump's actual policy positions, or actions undertaken by his administration.[1] The term has mainly been used by Trump supporters to discredit criticism of him, as a way of reframing the discussion by suggesting that his opponents are incapable of accurately perceiving the world.[2][3][4] Journalists have used the term to call for restraint when judging Trump's statements and actions.

Well as far as Trump goes I don't really care about his politics or his accomplishments or lack of, or how he ran the government or failed it, his policies or failed policies. I have disliked him intensely for decades. With the advent of the internet there is even more content to dislike about him and starting with his run for president even MORE to dislike. After 2020 even MORE. It may look like everything started in '16 but his very poor character, graft, fraudulence (and flatulence) and general narcissistic douchbagery was always there, it was just amplified by his new position. So no, I clearly perceive how much of a rapist cunt he is long before the term TDS was coined. BTW, I always thought TDS was aimed at fanatical deranged MAGAs that were in his thrall that couldn't or wouldn't see what a piece of shit he is. That makes way more sense.

As for Tucker he is a freelance political influencer and media whore now. He was somewhat entertaining before. He only makes a living engaging in outlandish media entertainment disguised as scoops and like trump it's worse now..  

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Ummmm, duh.  This guy has no clue about Federally mandated components, that make any vehicle sold in the USA, 10x more expensive, cuz of engineering demands.  I took one look at the pics of the truck & KNEW, it was not a USA spec vehicle!  I watched about 20sec of it, laughed (at him out loud) & stopped the video.  Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 🤣😆😂

21 hours ago, datzenmike said:

How would you like your vote to be counted ? Please stop with the Capital BS. Out of 330 million people thousands went to the Capital. Most of them did nothing wrong. Stop sounding like Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg. Those people don't represent the vast majority of us. You used Wikipedia for a definition of TDS ? LOL. 

Edited by john510
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Not that it matters to me but what's your definition? Maybe you can modify it to fit me into it?

It's odd you hated Trump for decades. It's not like he was in the news very often unless you were looking for that kind of stuff. My definition of TDS ? The absolute refusal no matter what facts are presented to you to give the man any credit for what he did for this country. The refusal to admit or give credit for his ability as a business owner to make money. Like him or not those are truths. Now go ahead and tell us he's a failed business owner, has no money and is about to file for bankruptcy. Oh and a Rapist that defamed a lunatic for denying he had sex with her. 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1