Paradise Datsun

Khenker

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome first post!! Guessing this is a record for number of pics in one post (82 I think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Now get to work and keep them coming! ?

Edited by five1oh

Thank you!  I know people like pictures and I'm notorious for forgetting to take pictures and wanted to have a good set of before. I know I have a ton of work to do. This last weekend I managed to clean all the dirt and sap off the outside from the years of sitting uncovered, as you can see in the last picture.

Dude! That steering wheel looks like it came out of a ghost town movie. ! Can’t wait to see this finally done. Scary to look at but I’m sure the satisfaction that’ll come out after it’s on the road would be priceless. Or maybe a little over 4K! Good look to you! And keep the pics coming. 

44 minutes ago, Jsoi510 said:

Dude! That steering wheel looks like it came out of a ghost town movie. ! Can’t wait to see this finally done. Scary to look at but I’m sure the satisfaction that’ll come out after it’s on the road would be priceless. Or maybe a little over 4K! Good look to you! And keep the pics coming. 

I know, definitely seen some better days. In the mix of that pile of stuff I have a smaller Z wheel in much better condition. 

3 minutes ago, Khenker said:

I know, definitely seen some better days. In the mix of that pile of stuff I have a smaller Z wheel in much better condition. 

Just picked up on my project about a month and a half ago my self. Being on the same boat as some of you helps keep it going haha. Great project great progress man! Will be checking back later 

• 5 weeks later...

Recently a forest fire ravaged the town of Paradise where I resided and unfortunately lost everything. The only thing I really wanted to save but didn’t have time was my Datsun. Here is what is left of the project.

05-D704-E7-A5-A3-4-F0-A-BE77-8-CCFFE39-F

177-F4176-CFC7-4-A56-830-A-41-E88-E51-F3

5-C29-D48-E-9-AF5-4-E87-8864-A34556-BAFF

5-F1-B3-AFF-27-C2-4104-B4-BC-80-FC975-D4

6-C9-D8-DD8-BBE0-4-DC7-950-F-5998-AE8-E2

• Sad 7

Noooooooo. I'm so sorry man ☹️?. Hopefully you and your family and everyone you know are safe. I can't imagine what your feeling and praying you will get back on your feet soon. God bless you.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, five1oh said:

Noooooooo. I'm so sorry man ☹️?. Hopefully you and your family and everyone you know are safe. I can't imagine what your feeling and praying you will get back on your feet soon. God bless you.

Thanks. We are all safe with our animals. We will eventually rebuild once the property gets cleaned! I’ll be on the hunt for a new project

• Like 5

Damn...   sad to lose a Datsun, but there was so much lost...   I’m glad you are still around and healthy enough to take pics.   May this find a strange path toward a blessing in disguise.  I myself had a volcano pop up in my town.  In the end, I came out behind financially, but in a much better place.  Your next project will be awesome, I’ve got a feeling. 

• Like 2

Thanks everyone. Definitely is a blessing in disguise. Got rid of a bunch of stuff I was selling but still losing out financially in the long run. This will help me save for my next project once we start/finish building a house

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2018 at 2:02 PM, Khenker said:

Recently a forest fire ravaged the town of Paradise where I resided and unfortunately lost everything. The only thing I really wanted to save but didn’t have time was my Datsun. Here is what is left of the project.

05-D704-E7-A5-A3-4-F0-A-BE77-8-CCFFE39-F

177-F4176-CFC7-4-A56-830-A-41-E88-E51-F3

5-C29-D48-E-9-AF5-4-E87-8864-A34556-BAFF

5-F1-B3-AFF-27-C2-4104-B4-BC-80-FC975-D4

6-C9-D8-DD8-BBE0-4-DC7-950-F-5998-AE8-E2

Sorry to see that man, I always wonder what things get wasted due to desasters. Glad you have anouther one for a project. Good luck with her.

On 11/24/2018 at 10:10 PM, Khenker said:

Thanks everyone. Definitely is a blessing in disguise. Got rid of a bunch of stuff I was selling but still losing out financially in the long run. This will help me save for my next project once we start/finish building a house

Way to be positive :)

I saw the title and started scrolling down hoping your 510 didn’t get burned. Unfortunately it did. I’m really sorry for your loss. My dad is in  Magalia I thought his house and cars was going to get burned but he lucked out. Looks to me like it got hit by that laser. 

30 minutes ago, DARIN 510 said:

I saw the title and started scrolling down hoping your 510 didn’t get burned. Unfortunately it did. I’m really sorry for your loss. My dad is in  Magalia I thought his house and cars was going to get burned but he lucked out. Looks to me like it got hit by that laser. 

Good to hear it didnt reach everyone. Our house was definitely right in line with it. We will rebuild, hopefully more will follow.