New to this forum

crew521

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jrock does some damn fine powder coating.  I wish his shop was closer.  Shipping is just to high for me to ship him parts for powder coating.

I paid him to say that ... 

Most of the "hate" he got for that was questionable vin swapping and having the mentality of a 13 yo girl.

this is accurate... definitely the second part .. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

HELLO GUYS..im still alive B) ..some updates coming soon been busy with life again...forgot all about regular life during my crew build..gonna hit it lightly again thru out winter in the shop finalize few things first is first is 2 piece driveline / carrier bearing / cross member and then new trans wich i did find and cheap(SCORE)... these 5 bolts hard to come by and PRICEY.. ...thanks again for every1s support....i like how many views this thing has gotten didn't know what to expect just knew what i wanted and busted ass to do it...keep it up with the views... and i will too :thumbup:  MORE COMING VERY SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by the way it hasn't moved since backing off trailer..have started and lifted and dropped a few times....i just started tossing scraps and shuffling parts and got a nice spot in shop all ready a few days ago :thumbup: ...defiantly kinda killed my self been getting all rested up in the last 30days laetting brain hands body rejuvenate lol

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

I'm still alive everyone..... i look at my truck DAILY and am planning a big month for it soon..figure i can do my new trans and new crossmember /2 piece driveline and finish my bucket list on truck in 1 month flat...that is my goal( i like my goals) keeps me going hard at it....i will say the more i look the more i wanna do to it....i busted my ass so bad doing my build as u guys all watched that to be quite frank i kinda just killed any shop momentum that i had ...(i have been doing  my 1ton jeep stuff /vw mid travel sandrail and dirtbike/quad stuff and a few brake jobs and tuneups but nothing crazy)..but im here to say ITS BUILDING UP and its gonna happen u guys all watch and see...I plan on being at some shows with you guys in the spring....thanks again for all ur support this little break will be well needed again after that upcoming month lol..

• Like 3
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...