New to this forum

crew521

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So down to the little petty stuff like shifter and gas pedal and bolting in seats and putting in that third window...so last night i did the shifter took a crappy pic (sorry guys) but beats the vice grips that i used on the test drive...found a vac leak from old choke stove line and fixed leaking air lines..also made the tank "air-up-able"(put a female compressor chuck off tank) made a male tool chuck barb  to 1/8 npt tire shrader valve and tossed air chuck in glove box....removed pressure switch for now to do this (will wire up after show)...ill take pics of that 2night.... i fabbed my gas pedal off the now 2 piece column and using other cabs shaft to dash bracket and orig pedal (with some mods and bends) made it fit function and clear my 4inch zee of frame....i just gotta get new cable today and secure it on both ends and attach to carb...it will be time for drive #2..well ill put seats in to lol rather that sawzall box seat from test drive  1

• Like 1