Oregon shooting?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Violence is as American as apple pie.

Mass shootings are a part of the landscape these days.

I'm just glad the perp. is dead whether by his own hand or the police...doesn't matter.

The spectre of trotting out a surviving suspect to be tried in a court of law is ridiculous.

The crime support industry profits and the victims remain to relive their pain while the trial stretches out over time.

It's a damn shame.

• Like 1

As much as I'm a law-abiding citizen (expect for speed limits) and I own quite a few guns, if this sort of thing continues happening, I don't see any alternative for law makers but to consider gun control of some sort.  There is clearly something wrong with the number of "not-normal" people who can find or buy weapons legally and then go do something terrible with them.  I love my 2nd amendment, but we need a better system that keeps guns out of people hands who are going to misuse them.  That, and we need more people carrying guns on a regular basis so they can shoot fucks like that before they get on with their rampage.

• Like 1

Do we even know if anyone here has been effected by this? If not, maybe we should hold off a few hours before making light of 13 dead, and how fucked up America is. Just a fucking thought guys.

• Like 3