Oregon shooting?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are getting lost of attention though, riding the back of a tragedy. You sir are a class act.

I ain't commenting for the attention.

Aint riding nothing but you call it what you like - don't make it what it is.

Re: your second sentence - I've already spoken to that.

it was a christian religion targeting apparently.

and i guarantee if that kid knew every teacher had a concealed carry, shit wouldn't have went down. 

also i dont care how many/ what kind of issues  you have mentally,  if you know what a gun is and what it does and are able to obtain them...

then you can understand that if everyone has one, than you more than likely will not be able to create the damage you intend, and will most likely end up dead.

and 90% will not go through with any action.

• Like 4

I'm getting pissed. This is close to home and every news outlet and even the POTUS jumped right all over a tragedy to further a fucking political agenda.

Fuck everyone of you. Fuck your stupid fucking Démos bullshit too.

OZ still has people smuggling in illegal guns regardless of their laws example being a Muslim not just one year ago getting world wide attention.

UK has the same fucking problems, but sure likes to act like they don't.

Canada as well. You short memory fucks.

Get over yourselves. If a fucking douche bag wants to hurt or maim there isn't a single fucking law or ban of LEGAL weapons that will stop them.

Perpetuating the mindset that America sucks or glorifying the killers with endless press coverage will continue to spawn fucktards like this.

Fuck you Austalia, fuck you Canada, Fuck you United Kingdom. Mind your own fucking business.

Mike it's about time I ask you to lock or delete my account. I am so sick of you self righteous sanctimonious fucks.

• Like 8

I'm getting pissed.

Fuck everyone of you. 

Get over yourselves. If a fucking douche bag wants to hurt or maim there isn't a single fucking law or ban of LEGAL weapons that will stop them.

this... no matter how much control you think you have, you ultimately have no control.

people have killed by sheer mind power, fuck a gun...pffft  

• Like 2

Getting angry is apt.

Not at me for commenting on how bad the situation is.

There's no post of mine that says :USA sucks"

Be mad at the culture or systems in place that are killing your people is the only potent direction of your energy.

Telling me to fuck off is impotent and won't change anything.

I ain't commenting for the attention.

Aint riding nothing but you call it what you like - don't make it what it is.

Re: your second sentence - I've already spoken to that.

Right.

• Like 1

US is now subject to the interconnected, global, wired demos.

Unsustainable. Yet we are becoming more like the Athenian mob than the Roman Senate. American law has become negotiable and subject to revolutionary justice, while technology has developed the power to inflame 300 million individuals in a nanosecond. Without strict adherence to republican government and the protections of the Constitution, the mob will rule—and any American will become subject to its sudden wrath. http://www.hoover.org/research/mob-coming-you

• Like 1

I think it's time the professor and teachers get their "everybody needs to get along" mentality out of their ass and realize we live in a world where people are just simply fucked up and no matter how much law and control the government applies, it simply doesn't work, all teachers should be trained to carry a gun, its no coincidence that these nut jobs are targeting "gun free zones".

Wake up America!

• Like 2

Hey look, the aussies are here to lecture us. Thanks guys! The US sucks. Don't visit, and tell your friends. In fact, tell other people too.

Errrr, hmmmmm (clears throat).

Whilst I may not agree with my Aussie brothers post, I respect his right to make a comment.

I am now going back to working on my new project, and drinking more beer.

• Like 4

I'm getting pissed. This is close to home and every news outlet and even the POTUS jumped right all over a tragedy to further a fucking political agenda.

Fuck everyone of you. Fuck your stupid fucking Démos bullshit too.

OZ still has people smuggling in illegal guns regardless of their laws example being a Muslim not just one year ago getting world wide attention.

UK has the same fucking problems, but sure likes to act like they don't.

Canada as well. You short memory fucks.

Perpetuating the mindset that America sucks or glorifying the killers with endless press coverage will continue to spawn fucktards like this.

Fuck you Austalia, fuck you Canada, Fuck you United Kingdom. Mind your own fucking business.

Mike it's about time I ask you to lock or delete my account. I am so sick of you self righteous sanctimonious fucks.

Austalia :)

Cmon guys, time for a chill pill here!

Good, decent people have lost there lives!

Respect.

• Like 1

Did someone ask for pictures, again?

MAN!!! Listen gentlemen, I believe we as a community of a specific interest (:-Datsuns) should not be offensive to other nationals. I, myself, am American (and love my country), and multinational, too. Lets not bash other nations or people. The ENTIRE WORLD consists of both good and evil. And I believe most opinions made here tonight make sense- including both Paradime's and VTR.

We didn't cause this tragedy, but all angles and views just have to be sensitive since we have other Ratsuners who do live in Oregon- where this took place.

Thank you. Go on about...

:)

• Like 4

Genuinely wondering out loud to y'all here: 

Any truth in the idea/story put forward that some of ( I rule out "all" cause logic) these shootings are helped along to perpetuate the gun control argument in the common media sphere and political sphere as it suits agendas? 

Would it be tin foil hat-ish to think that's happening?